Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
OMG! Asa has a sense of humor!

(2012) Maeve and Dirt Nap
Dec 22, 2020 - Jan 3, 2021

This is is response to Mother Superior's letter asking that Mariel be allowed to represent the Lancea in city meetings.

It was also odd that she would choose his new Lord, Madison, to select the next Bishop, but use Mariel as the pro-tem liaison. Which meant she trusted this Madison's judgment, but not her political ability. Unless it wasn't political ability Mariel was chosen for... but persuasive ability. That would be more in line with her appearance at Mass.

Asa laughed softly. Had the Mother Superior seen his Harpy and Hound and decided to try throwing Mariel at him?

Ishani would love that.

Mother Superior Donna Maria,
    Legate and Sworn Crusader of the Lancea et Sanctum,

We are happy to respect your decisions for the Lancea et Sanctum, and extend our best wishes to Sister Fitzgerald. I'm sure that you have chosen wisely, and that she will embrace the opportunity to perform enthusiastically and put her skills to use in her new position.

Asa Clarke
    Prince of Sacramento

Asa was still smiling as he handed his response to Olivette to deliver.
    Mariel IS an enthusiastic girl with mad skillz, so to speak. Heh. This made me LOL.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Oh, he always has... it's just... subtle sometimes

He thinks 'selling' the Carthians The Sterling was the height of comedy, for example...

thanks for the praise, i enjoyed writing it and hoped it would be laughed at.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Good stuff there

+ Reply to Thread