"I think that it's the stasis," Jennifer mentioned, leaning back in her chair. "- we don't change any more. Not like people. We get to look like this forever, be this. I think we just love tearing each other down because its what we do. We do it pretty well."

Jennifer smiles, thinking back to the last Harpy that drew the best memories. Alice Brown. Self conceited, haughty little... Jennifer tilted her head, wondering if it was just he way Alice had spoken to Priscus Grigoriev that had made Jennifer despise the Harpy; or the way that she'd seemed to fit the Deputy position so well.
Or we're just envious of what we can never be. A brass gun slinger didn't appeal to Jennifer. Envious or distrustful of Kindred who aren't like us? Ethnocentrism run rampant.

"There isn't a large presence of Crone here."

Who the hell was Crone? Jennifer concentrated for several seconds as she thought back to Court. The pretty dresses, the terrifying press of Beasts, unconcealed and on the prowl - just waiting for someone to screw up. Once the blood was flowing, didn't every one just jump in? Thinking about the faux pas at Court momentarily distracted Jennifer from trying to recall if she had seen any Crone at Court. Thinking of the Crone made her think of Nao Zhong. That crazy little witch sure had gone down in flames. Jennifer frowned, shifting her attention. Jennifer toyed with the fringes of her scarf, liking the feel of the tassels on her skin. It was so shimmery.

"I think someone may have mentioned that Dirge was. Dirge is one of the Nosferatu who choose to dwell in the Necropolis. She doesn't surface often but she was at Court this month."

Jennifer says this as though it had been completely unexpected.

"What brings you to Sacramento?"
Fun post/stroll down memory lane I love to see characters/events continue to ripple.