21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(Under Control) Appearing Act

May 1, 2014 : (Under Control) To the Point
(Under Control) I Spy
May 1, 2014 - May 13, 2014
(Under Control) Lucky Catch
May 21, 2014 - Jun 1, 2014
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

To discover how Ariadne arrived, read [Under Control] I Spy

Walking to the scene Ariadne curses under her breath. Today's been terrible. Phone gone. That's a problem. Huge problem.

But no, now the handoff ends with a dead guy and a women shrieking like a banshee. "Wonderful"

Ariadne steps close to the women @Coco . "Now now stealing is bad and I've had a long day." The Warlock whispers quietly to the women as she squats down to look over the body.

2. Likes West liked this post
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"No, no, you don't understand! The camera was getting wet! With rain. A-and. A-and blood," Coco protested, voice hitching as she cast a look at the growing pool of water diffused gore.

"My bag's waterproof. The Camera'll be safe till the police get here. If they get here. Do you have a phone? I can't find my phone, and he didn't have a phone," she babbled, pointing toward the direction Leo and Neil had run off in. "Someone has to call the police. Can you call the police?"

3 successes to lie!
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-05-11 22:08:35 Coco rolls 6 to LIE! (social stat+subterfuge) (10 Again) 6, 5, 8, 10, 2, 8, 3 3 successes
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

4. Likes Sirith, West liked this post

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"Well I have no idea why you thought taking the camera off the guy was a good idea. He's wearing a raincoat, that would have protected the camera just fine. Not to mention you're contaminating evidence in a murder. I'm sure the police are going to loooooovvee that." The women gets a sarcastic smile from Ariadne. Really messing with a murder scene? Who does this women think she is, a Guardian?

"No I don't have a phone." Ariadne replies curtly. That man is going to regret stealing my phone.

Date Action Roll Result
    2014-05-12 12:51:58 Ariadne rolls 4 to Wits2+Empth2=4 (10 Again) 6, 7, 9, 1 1 success

6. Likes Dark Passenger, West, Sirith liked this post
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Because, I, I just--I don't know alright! Everyone was staring, so I tried to cover him, but then the camera was getting wet!" Coco rambled, breaking off to fight back sobs. "It doesn't matter. What matters is getting the police! Please, will you find someone with a phone? We need to call them!"

No success on persuasion to find a phone
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-05-12 18:45:26 Coco rolls 3 to presence + persuasion (10 Again) 4, 3, 7 failure
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

8. Likes West liked this post

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Leo hovered for a second, perched on top of the fence. The mime was gone. He was losing the race before he even started it. He fell back to the side of the fence he started on and started walking back towards the body. After some time he sees Coco talking to a familiar redhead. He then picks up the pace.

"Hey. Did you see the mime?" Leo says to Ariadne before turning to Coco. "Did you call the cops yet?"

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

"What? You just took a dead guy's camera and you want to call the cops?" Ariadne rises from her crouch and takes a look around. Wonderful, an idiot.

The sound of Leo's voice gets Ariadne's attention, she shakes her head after a moment. "Mime? No."

"She just took the guy's camera, claiming to want to keep it dry. I don't know why you want to call the cops right now." Sure it is within Ariadne's capacity to wait for the police, have a chat, then simply walk away but that would feel dirty. Wrong, abuse of her Soul.

11. Likes Matamune, Forn Clakes liked this post
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Coco's Mien

Mantle:

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"BECAUSE THERE'S A DEAD GUY! OH MY GOD!" Coco yelled, getting to her feet. "And nobody has a fucking phone! Fine! I'll get someone to call the police!" she continued, beginning to storm away, bag in tow.

2 successes to lying again
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-05-13 17:50:55 Coco rolls 6 to LIE! (social stat+subterfuge) (10 Again) 7, 9, 10, 7, 7, 3, 5 2 successes

OOC

13. Likes Dark Passenger, TheMalkCat, Sirith liked this post

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

Blue like glaciers look at the women as she yells again. This time though, Ariadne sees.

"If she tries to leave with the camera in her bag could you make her regret it please." The Epopt asks her fellow mage as she looks intently at the idiot.

"You see the problem here is that that camera is my responsibility. That man was supposed to deliver it to me as part of a trade. A very valuable thing is at stake and I can't let you walk away with it." Ariadne continues softly, sadly.

2 suxx, ties go to defender, 6 suxx for lying. The Perfected Conversation activated (+5 suxx to lieing), 1 use out of 4.
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-05-13 18:49:59 Ariadne rolls 7 to Lying 1 (Man3+Subt3+spec(lying1)=7) Activating The Perfected Conversation (10 Again) 4, 3, 9, 5, 4, 5, 2 1 success
    2014-05-13 18:43:35 Ariadne rolls 6 to Detect lieing (wits2+subt3+spec(lying1)=6 (10 Again) 5, 8, 3, 1, 8, 6 2 successes

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Leo raises an eyebrow at the goings on. He wasn't sure what to make, but he trusted Ariadne, so when he heard 'camera' and 'bag' he looked at the body. For some reason the coat had been removed and used as a shroud, which was strange at best.

"Oh I have a phone!" Leo smiles as he steps into her way. "As a witness so worried about his well being I trust I won't have to chase you down to do the right thing too?"

That was his contribution. Anything more would make him uncomfortable messing with evidence and all that other dishonorable shit. All the Arrow knew was a crime was committed, and this stranger made some very suspicious choices right after.

Thank god Leo's not stupid AND gullible
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-05-13 19:55:12 Leo rolls 4 to see through Ariadne's lie (Ha! Yeah right.)(Wits+Emp) (10 Again) 2, 3, 1, 3 failure
    2014-05-13 19:54:36 Leo rolls 4 to See through Coco's lie (Wits+Emp) (10 Again) 9, 5, 2, 2 1 success

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Coco's Mien

Mantle:

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Coco's eyes widened at Ariadne's statement. Then widened almost comically. The attractive red-head was working for Them! The man probably was too! Fuck!

"How are you just standing there! She just said she was working with THE MIME!" Coco screamed at Leo, starting to back away. She didn't even care if they believed her at that point. She needed to, as the kids said nowadays, get the fuck out of there! She reached out with her Wyrd and felt herself infused with magical poise so that she could better defend herself. Then, she started to jog across the street, towards an alleyway next to an office building.

2 successes to activate clause
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-05-13 23:47:27 Coco rolls 6 to activate separation 4 (dex+wyrd) (10 Again) 2, 7, 1, 2, 10, 10, 5, 1 2 successes

Coco is activating Elegant Protection, Separation 4, which increases her defense by 2, up to 6. If attacked at range, she still gets 2 defense (even against guns). Spending the 2 glamour just gained from the Harvest to activate the contract.

17. Likes West liked this post
Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread