Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
West Answers... Mage Questions

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

This shadow organization of Zero's, can you elaborate on it and what it's plans are?
    I'm going to request that one not entirely be answered, since STs may still do something with that, either with or without Zero being involved.

This shadow organization of Zero's, can you elaborate on it and what it's plans are?

More, sir, we demand more!

....or not, 'cos DDude will beat me upside the head.

The chess board, the Banishers, Starling, Are they all related?

And how was Jammer blackmailed, he appeared to be one of one of the strongest Mages in the city.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

What was West doing in the background?
    Investigating the bookstore Erika Brady ran -- Written In Water.

Care to elaborate on the Banishers/Seers plots?
    The Seers were using the Tower Bridge as a focus. The Banishers were eroding the Bound's prison.

The chess board, the Banishers, Starling, Are they all related?
    Starling resized the chess board, hoping what happened, would happen -- and paint Tyria as negligent/foolish/suspicious.

And how was Jammer blackmailed, he appeared to be one of one of the strongest Mages in the city.
    Mages are human, dude
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

DaevaDude -- do you want the NPC overview here, or in the ST area?
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Probably better in the ST area, now that you mention it.

Thanks, man.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Rosyn asked last night in Chat if I was trying to kill everyone in Park Wars II: The Arrows Strike Back... I thought I would repeat the answer here for everyone ... no.

Anything else?

R
    Redinski

At the risk of ruining everything I was going to have Errant work for, what was exactly the deal with the forced 'dox? Is it in a book somewhere?

Unless you think the next ST may want to do something with it...

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

It is in the book, but I don't want to tell you how, or why, in case someone else wants to use it -- because it's a lot of fun, and usually pretty confusing for the players

All very cool stuff...but now I feel like I've skipped to the end of a really great book. :(

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
+ Reply to Thread