Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
51 - 60
DISPLAYED
Glissade Tournament

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 20 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... Last

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant Nagaraj

As Jayant watches the first two matches, it was the little Asian girl that impressed him the most, and had the skills to match any here. He smiles and waits for his name to be called, twisting out his back and such like.

Vincent Bailey

"Hey Sofia, how's things?" Vinny asks Mateo's mate after her and her friend had spoken with his Alpha. He began to take shots of the opening matches, impressed at the scrappy nature of the first and the precision of the second. As his camera clicked away, he really felt an urge somewhere deep inside, a feeling of bubbling violence.

Must be a wolf thing.

OOC

As he enters Glissade, Marcus gets the sinking feeling that he is in waaaaaayyy over his head. While checking in, he studies the schedule and glances at his fellow competitors, wondering which one might be "John". He nods to his fellow Lost as he saunters over to Gristlefist and offers the Ogre his hand. "Alright? Let's pray for no bees this time, eh?" Smiling, Marcus' gaze slips past the big man to rest on a tall Elemental who also appears to be made of metal parts.
    Gristlefist chuckled at Marcus' remark, but didn't bother to give more of an answer than that. The matches seem to begin now and he tries to get a good view on what's happening. There were some good brawlers, but he didn't worry too much at that point. Remembering the schedule he probably was next, so he put on the padding and waited for the fight to begin.

Vauban

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Impressive. John thought as he watched the little Asian girl beat the crap out of her opponent. As of right now he was glad he was in the unarmed division of the tournament. I wonder who my- His trail of thought ended when his eyes fell on the same man he saw at the boarding house when he first came to Sacramento.

"I did not expect you to be here." John said as he approached Jayant the not-quite-a-man-but-something-very-close. There had to be a better way of describing him...

O
    Orchomenos

Horse-Teeth Cathie

Cathie stays near Marcus and Gristlefist. She doesn't know them, but they are like her, somewhat. They seem taken by the first fights. The first one is a given, the big guy crushes the smaller. "This one seems to have same fighting style as me..."

The second fight is interesting, this one it's the small lady who outlast the big guy, that one even crumbling on the mat at the end. "HURRAY!!!" screams the Ogress with the crowd. Nothing better than a good battling before a good meal... She shakes herself back to realty when she realizes she's licking her lips. She gotta be careful to that...

She sees Gristlefist putting on his padding. She starts readying herself as well, pouting. "There was no padding in the marsh..." she thinks.

Adam Guilfoyle
    Adam is taking pictures of the fights. He seems shaky though, his camera pointing slightly right or left. "Just the better to catch most of the crowd..." Adam wanted to have a quick glance at who's who in Sacramento's underground, and it was the best place to start.
    "Those two are certainly worth a few shots..." He points his camera and catch Sofia and Jessi with Vincent Bailey (Assuming the blurry image effect is still turned off). "Lucky guy..." he thinks.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Anim-!" Ruby cuts herself off midshout. She motions him close and gives a quick hug.

"Hey! Good to see you. You know darlin'? Your name is awful strange to shout. I really need to think of somethin' to call you out in public."

"Oh, right. A friend of mine made me promise to come."
    Lie. "What about you?"
    "I figured this was the type of event that some of our friends might participate in, and I thought it'd be interesting to watch."

Vincent Bailey[/COLOR]

"Hey Sofia, how's things?" Vinny asks Mateo's mate after her and her friend had spoken with his Alpha. He began to take shots of the opening matches, impressed at the scrappy nature of the first and the precision of the second. As his camera clicked away, he really felt an urge somewhere deep inside, a feeling of bubbling violence.

Must be a wolf thing.

"Doing good," Sofia says, smiling and leaning against Mateo. "No pics of me or my friend, though."

Sofia gestures to Jessi. "Jessi, this is Vincent, a friend of Mateo's. Vincent, this is Jessi, my best friend in the whole world."

Jessi smiles widely. "Hi, Vincent."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Kaeda

Kaeda wanted to congratulate the Shaun White lookalike, but then he just, like, fell down.

And then the surge of adrenaline and blood through her body really got all that caffeine and energy drinks circulating and omigawd she just wanted to barf.

She bowed to the ref, and painstakingly climbed out, even parts pain and nausea.

"HEY!" she yelled at Ruby, picking her out on her way to the bathroom.

"I know you. Like, from somewhere," she said, pouting and slouching into an arms crossed stance as she regarded the other woman.

"I dono faces, but I know bathroom stalls. We do a line or some blow together?"

Narration

Wall Scrather gets Joe pointed out to him. He's a solid fellow, carrying a bowling ball bag that clinks.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

"Excuse me, Mr Chill?" Wall Scratcher sniles, mo9ving into his line of vision. "I'm Paul Stephard, of the Sacrometo Express, I was hoping to talk to you and some of the other fighters, do you have a moment?"

He extends a hand with a smile, having talked quite quickly to try and avoid being brushed off.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Nope, you missed him. He disappeared as you turned to thank the official for his kind assistance.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 6 of 20 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... Last
Closed Thread