Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Glissade Tournament

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 20 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last

Connor was wandering around, trying to fight the urge to gnaw off the overpadded cloth on his paws. Scrounging up an entry fee had been hard enough but it was these damnable things that was truly getting on his nerves. He needed to get his mind off them. Who was he supposed to be fighting? Tugboat someone? Maybe he should see who that was. Anything to get his mind off the constant irritation on his claws.
    He asked around before focusing in on his target. He was a big guy, football player stuff. Connor had a wild grin on his face when he approached Tug. He was better with bigger prey.

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

Note: werewolves do not get to automatically sense the presence of other supernatural creatures. There is a specific gift for that.

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Tam smiled at Orphan's arrival.

"I have some bit of skill with knives."

Tam steps away and eyes Orphan's gear, putting on the best puppy dog eyes she can manage.

"If we end up facing each other, are you going to be a gentleman and use the wakizashi, or are you going to smack little me with that big nasty stick?"

O
    Orchomenos

"My... PI business? You serious, man? Well, things are starting to get in place, I had a few minor contracts now, and another one, a pretty good one..." He stopped a moment, and glance at the crowd around. "Well, you know, I was rather thinking about buying the house. You know, that house. No one will enter for now, not with Anna's yellow ribbons around. But those people had family, who will need to know. Or they might just legaly inherit the house. Anyway, I'm putting my nose in that."

O
    Orchomenos

ooc

Orphan

PRE

Not being great at either puns or double entendre, Orphan decides to skip any wordplay involving his big nasty stick.

"If it happens, I'll have to go full-out. To give you any but my best effort would suggest I disrespect you, and that's not the case. But if I do end up hurting you during the contest, I promise to do what I can to make you feel better afterward." One corner of his mouth lifts in a goofy half-grin.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

[banner]nightfall[/banner]
    Nightfall keeps smiling and mumbling one or two word answers to questions, clearly overwhelmed by the turnout. He dodges people physically, with his natural grace, when his social graces are insufficient. Noting the Summer Courtiers, he looks chagrined, as if he weren't expecting any Lost.

Flitting around, it's almost as if he's looking for someone in particular.

Kaeda Tanaka

"Sully? Sully? That's like, dirty, right? And omigawd you sound so funny. Are you going to shoot someone with a revolver? Or lasso them? I mean, you're a cowboy, right? Or are you Australian? Kuso, an Aussie! Do you, like, work in a zoo, or play with dangerous animals?" Kaeda gushes at Sully. It's like a Christmas tree being plugged in, as she sets her duffel bag down.

Caffeine pills + Red Bull ftw.

And, yes, those are Pokemon stickers on the escrima sticks sticking out of her bag.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Sully works his mouth for a moment, clearly overwhelmed. "Uh, no. I well, yeah, at one time I did work with some alligators, but I wouldn't call it playing. But no, Sully is short for Solomon. I didn't get your name miss..."

His best white shirt, utterly ruined after that interview. Job paid well though.
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

PRE

Tug had been so deep in concentration, he didn't notice his fellow Thyrsus, who's a damn sight better to look at than Animus or Brutus, that's for damn sure, until Orphan punches him on the shoulder. "Oh, hey guys," he says, removing his ear buds. "I saw your name on the list, awesome. After we kick some ass, we should get some beer. Tam, you look nice," he says, winking playfully at her and punching Orphan in the arm.

Firebringer

PRE

He also spots Matthew, and a huge smile breaks on his face, it had to be him. Damn.... this was gonna be one hell of a fucking first fight!

He walks over to him, still smiling. "Looks like your going to be on the recieving end of my hammer!" he says with a hearty laugh, extending his hand to Matthew. "Good to see you man, it has been a while hasn't it?"
    Matthew returns the handshake. "Too long. It's going to be an interesting match, though." He shrugs. "Luck of the draw, I guess."

Page 4 of 20 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
Closed Thread