Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Gosh that's swell

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

These assembled kindred had already screwed up enough for one night, and now they planned to stroll up to Clarke and tell him: "Oh gee wilikers, guess what? We're ALL Prefect!" Domain-political suicide. Not allowing this nonsense to continue for another second, Taylor takes the floor after Arnoud's early-declaration.

"Hold on, let's not be hasty in our declarations Arnoud. I'd like to second Michael's nomination for Prefect." He/she looked to Arnoud. "The statements you made against him are weak at best."

Taylor glances away from Arnoud, and looks to Michael.

Better you than no one...

Ah, the crazieness of the Carthian meeting. Some may find it annoying but let it never be said it can't be entertaining.
    I love Taylor's internal opinion on the subject. It made me burst out laughing.

Funny Fact: The original internal thought on the subject was going to be, "Oh gee wilikers, guess what? We're ALL prefect! LOL!!!" But I looked at Taylor's sheet, and without any computer skill I assumed he wouldn't know "lol" or any other internet abbreviations.

Thank the sweet lord for the extension on court.

You know, as infuriated as I get with Taylor for his marginally Carthian attitudes, I think Yawg is doing a great job of sticking to his guns on the character concept. I think that deserves a real shout out.

On another note, I was checking Bree's latest post and I was like, holy crap you are going to make this meeting go faster. Nice move, with your mad ninja meeting skillz.

You know, as infuriated as I get with Taylor for his marginally Carthian attitudes, I think Yawg is doing a great job of sticking to his guns on the character concept. I think that deserves a real shout out.
    Thanks man, I really appreciate that. It's tough to make a post where you stick to the concept knowing full-well that it's going to hurt the character.

B

Heh, made my peace with that when I thought-up Arnoud. At best his relationship with Taylor is now back to where it started, at worst he's made an enemy. From an OOC perspective I can't help but shake my head and say "why, Arnoud? For what?".

Kinda surprised to not be told to stfu & gtfo.

Still, makes for some otherwise unlikely situations we can enjoy.

You crazy Carthians. When will you ever learn. *shakes head in disappointment*

B
    Breefolk

I'm loving the mad politics. It's like congress cranked up to 11

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Too much for me. I'm too used to playing where Duel Arcanes settle things nicely
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Like Congress? Will someone pipe up with YOU LIE! to Lezlie? :P

LOL

B

Heh, might be a bit too overtly unproductive to pull off IC but I had the impulse when she nominated herself for Prefect, yeah. :P

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
+ Reply to Thread