Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Calling Asa

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani speaks into her headset. "Call Asa."

She hears the cellphone begin to dial and then she hears Asa's phone begin to ring.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa paused what he was doing as his phone rang. He had, very briefly, considered a headpiece add-on, but just couldn't make himself do it. Like purses, it was just an accessory women could get away with that men couldn't.

"Hello," he answered, seeing the caller ID. "Problems with the navigation system?"

I should have sent Olivette and my car with her.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani rolls her eyes. "No. I am not one of those old farts that can't deal with technology because their brains are too rotted you know. Actually sweetheart, love of my life, I need you to do me a favor. Pleeeeaaassee?"

She pauses to try and stiffle the snicker coming out of her. "I need you to see if you can get hold of any flights leaving the Trukee airport before I get there. Can you do that for me sweetie?"
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"What are you wearing?" Asa asked, a smile in his voice. "You're going to have to talk dirty to me while I look it up."

He muted his phone, and had Olivette activate the BMW Concierge Assist in his 750, promising himself to show Ishani how it worked in her BMW. After a brief interval, he got the requested information.

Laughing to himself, he texted her rather than interrupt.

2AM to Oregon OTH Airport. Other than that, private/charter. Check Truckee gas stations first? I'll figure something out.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani shakes her head. Why do men always go to the "talk dirty to me" statement. So typical. Ok fine, he wants dirty? I'll give him dirty. She thinks with a smirk.

"I was wondering. Would it be acceptable if I went out later this week and found a friend to bring home? There were a few women at that Coty Tropics place we went to the other night that I wouldn't mind having a bit of fun with. You could play too, but there would be rules of course."

She went on to explain in explicit vulgar detail what she would allow Asa to do and what she would not. She also gave examples of what she was thinking of doing to the third party herself, if Asa didn't mind of course.

She received his text right before the climax of her description and cut herself off in mid sentence.

"Ok sweetie, that will work. I have to go now, love you, bye!" And she hung up.
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Another text soon follows.

In that case, forget Jack. No redheads. See you in a bit.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani reads the text and laughs out loud. She sends a text back, although it takes her a bit as she is doing it with one hand.

'Can't forget J. BH is mandatory for all. You're rules, remember?'
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa laughed at the reply -- he hadn't expected differently. The former Sheriff was probably having a ball with the Lex Talionis.

He pondered her request for a few minutes, then activated the BMW Concierge Assist again. After exchanging pleasantries, he spoke.

"My friends and I are having an Amazing Race of our own. Be a dear and charter every plane at the Truckee, California airport for me. We'll arrive in a few hours to begin, just have them wait for us. Also, stipulate they begin unfueled -- that's part of the wager. No one starts without my say. Just to make sure no one cheats, there's also a commercial plane -- book every seat on it," he requested, and then authorized payment.

There wasn't really any point in being filthy rich if you couldn't be ridiculous every now and then.

Closed Thread