Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
A Mage's Christmas List

"For small stuff...aviators with night vision and omni-vision. Keyworded I'm thinking." he talks quietly. He could cast both himself but having them within reach without casting was very practical. "Health wise, something to cleanse the body of toxins and poisons, in a ring perferable, persistently on would be nice." Instant hang over cure, which Vincent would love at that moment. "Something to heals injuries, self healing in a slap wrist band? Key word access?"

The next few items were, probably not going to happen but it couldn't hurt to ask. "There's some stuff I've seen in action...I don't know if you could do'em but I'd be throwing alot of cash your way if you could." He says carefully. "A friend of a friend had a handy thing, like the Doctor Who Psyhic Paper? This card thing with runes, made people see what they needed to see for you get by. He also had this narly little thumb drive that could hold a metric shit ton data. He had something like 20 to 30 Terabits worth of movies and music on the damn thing." He pauses for amount and then adds. "What can you do with kevlar?"]
    As Reverb continues his soft-spoken xmas list B's expression becomes more and more dubious until finally he responds, "What the hell?! I thought this was a simple job, you want a rocket pack with that, jeez!" He expresses his frustration by rubbing the butt of his palm on his forehead.
    Because every mage has one, and every mage has a gadget monkey who think's they're insane.

Good job so far, gentlemen.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

lol nice
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

+ Reply to Thread