Halloween 2012: The Reverence

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Let's aim to wrap these up by the 30th... 12 days
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon is glad to spend a lot of time admiring the various costumes with Martha. There is quite a parade of characters to look at, and it is always a joy to spend free time with a friend. They are forced to put business and professionalism first and foremost so often.

His wig kind of itches under the top hat. The cape seems to brush everything he doesn't want it to. More than once, he nearly steps on the tail of little Martha's kimono coat. Which would be utterly embarrassing and disastrous. But none of this is obvious to anyone but the Gangrel himself. And despite the little inconveniences, he's having a good time.

Spotting a group of extravagantly dressed men, a dapper Luke Skywalker, and another very beautiful princess, Dillon can't help but draw an instant comparison. With a touch of his fingertips to Martha's back to draw her attention, Dillon points toward them with a nod. When his voice comes out, it is much smoother and cooler than usual. The voice of Monte Cristo.

"Look at the Princess Leia across the way. Isn't that Miss Sasha that we met at the Avengers premiere? She must have discovered a love for costuming after all."

3 suxx recognizing/remembering
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-11-19 14:40:04 Dillon Connery rolls 8 to remember Sasha; Wits + Composure + 2 SL4 (10 Again) 9, 10, 2, 6, 4, 6, 4, 5, 9 3 successes

L'aire Chrisie

Actually, he was sort of hoping to run into Stefan again. He'd like to show the guy that he's capable of dressing as something other than Captain America...

The few other unmasked Beasts in the room are unmistakeable, and easily identified. Though, Dillon interrupts none of them. It should be no surprise that the attire of Abigail Pendleston draws a longer stare from him than any of the others.

Tell me that's not supposed to be what I think it is.

If there is murder on his mind in response to the open mockery, it is hidden behind the placid expression of the Count.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Martha Villiers

PRE

As Dillon points out the lady Martha nods...then nods again and watches the lady's long legs with an entranced silence before looking to Dillon...as if wondering if they might go and speak with her.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

'That would only mean they didn't know what Le Sacre is about,' Chris replies with a grin, but slightly cautious, just in case Ciara didn't know a bit about it.

When the Lordess speaks of vintage costumes Chris nods. He assumes that Ciara is quite a bit older than he is. And I have no urge to dress up like the eighties again.

'Indeed, here, but also at the Asylum or other costumed events, it feels good to be free.'

'Actually...no. I like to plan surprises, to a certain extent.' If the earlier expected surprises exist, surely you can also plan them ahead. 'So far the evening is quite pleasing, and I'll see where it ends.' He laughs because that sounds a lot more wrong than he intends to be.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

While Dillon is pretty sure he understands the gestures, and that Martha's silence is her own version of the delicately reserved Haydee, he automatically offers a slightly out of character shrug. "She appears to be rather preoccupied with her gentlemen friends. Perhaps we will get the opportunity to say hello before the night comes to an end."

There is a gentle smile of apology at their misfortune, before he continues to guide them on a tour of the complete area. He tips his hat with a white gloved hand as they pass Ciara and Chris.

Eventually, a sort of Last Call sounds for the dance floor. The music has gradually eased into more somber tones, though as a Goth club on Halloween, they were never exactly bouncy to begin with...

Dillon lifts his open hand up and in front of Martha in an all-too classic gesture.

"Madame. Roam with me."
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*She laughs softly at Chris's explanation, nodding her head softly.* Very true, Mr Wooding. Or would that simply give you an opening to explain the reference to them? *She asks with a coy smile. There were worse ice breakers, she supposed.

Her smile grows a little more as he speaks about his goals for the evening.* Well, it seems we have the same goals in mind. And on that note, I think I have a surprise I'd like to investigate myself. If you'll excuse me, I think I'm going to say hello to someone before I leave... *She dips her head respectfully to the Hierophant, waiting his reply.*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Stephen sighed, clearly bored. The company up on the balcony wasn’t as lively he had hoped… or expected. Discouraged by the personal fiasco, he found himself continually checking his phone for the time.

“Well, at least I made a few tentative contacts…” he muttered to himself. “Still, I wish there were people here that I at least recognized.”

Clearly exhausted, Stephen Adler picked himself up, exited the balcony, and then left the Halloween Party for home.

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread