Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Do-you-understand-the-words-that-are-comin'-outta'-my-mouth?

Quote Originally posted by Khalvin:
    Brutus waves to Falx as he passes by then steps into the room. "Hey West." He smiles with the greeting. Much like a dog he seems overly pleased about something and nothing at the same time.

"I never got a chance to really make an introduction or anything. I was wondering around and hoped I'd find you." Brutus pauses to think about his choice of words and scratches at his arm through his coat.

"I'm sure you plenty about me by know through Arrow contacts, about the small training I had under a second Talon in LA. Even there I was out classed by the rest of the cabal in combat skill." Brutus wonders if he is speaking too much and stops. his lips ending in an awkward half grin.

Quote Originally posted by West:
    West nods, listening to Brutus. "So, you want to learn how to be more effective in combat?" he asked, trying to distill the intent of Brutus' rambling.

Quote Originally posted by Khalvin:
    "uh... Yeah. basicly. I mean no. I..." Brutus thinks for moment.

"I just want to be able to move past where I am to better ohjne the gift I found. Does that make sense?" Brutus glances about to empahsizes his next statment. "I was curios what was here to aid me in that search. I was also looking to learn what needed to get done that I could do."
    Quote Originally posted by West:
    West stared at Brutus for a few moments, then shook his head. "No... that really didn't make sense. I have no fucking clue what you're trying to say."
    Hilarious

There were laughs. And they were out loud.

Very, very funny.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

There were laughs. And they were out loud.
    this

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

It's nice to see it's not just Ankh that West doesn't communicate well with
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

+ Reply to Thread