Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

It's always fun to read a great post, so, read :

Source, Author Mykel

Max Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Presence 3 (Loveable Goofball)
    Blush of Life active

*Max makes his way into the public area of Avalon, wearing a simple outfit of jeans, shirt, and boots for the evening. He wasn't here for Court, tonight was an excuse to get away from the Chapter House and have a little fun out in public. As he steps into the club, he pauses a moment; fully expecting a crush of Beasts to wash over him as he looks around the mass of people that had come out to enjoy themselves tonight. He was surprised when he only felt two other Kindred in the area; both familiar, and one intimately so.

Scanning the club, Max quickly finds the petite form of Tracy Burns on the dance floor. Dancing. With the Prince...

That alone was a surprise, but it paled in comparison to the surprise Max felt as his Beast reacted with a fury and intensity it had not displayed in years. It raged and snarled, throwing itself against the chains Max kept tightly bound around the mindless monstrosity; the thin Mekhet looking down to the floor as he tried to place the strange emotion coursing through him.

His eyes dart side to side, as if trying to follow a cockroach as it scurried across the floor...

Fear? No, it's not fear... Anger? No, but close... Jealousy? That's it, jealousy!

...Isn't that interesting?
    He thinks to himself.

The cause of his rage thus identified, Max quickly quiets his snarling Beast and returns his attention to the dancing Kindred. He knew Clarke's interest in beautiful women; and in some strange way it comforted him that the Prince found the same attraction in Tracy that he did.

Well aware of his own short comings when it came to modern dancing, Max decides to head to the bar. Besides, so many people, so close together? Bumping into and jostling each other? It was probably safer for everyone if he was far away from the crushing throng of Kindred and Kine.

Moving around the edge of the club, Max hears a familiar voice whispering from the dark reaches of his mind. Snide and condescending, a heavy middle eastern draw colored the masculine voice that spoke only to him. Max tries to focus on picking his way through the ever shifting crowd; knowing he cannot simply ignore the disembodied voice of his Sire...

Looks like this one is going to turn out like the last, Max...

It's just a dance...

Coward! You should march over there and...

And what? Demand he release her? First, he's the Prince; he can do whatever the hell he wants. Secondly, it's not like we're exclusive. We've never actually discussed what we are to each other. What am I supposed to say? "Excuse me Sir, would you please stop dancing with the woman I'm casually fucking?"

Fine, go to the bar and sulk. It's not like I care.

I'm not sulking, I'm...

Watch out, drunk blond trying to Dougie...

Max quickly sidesteps the inebriated mortal, watching in detached horror as she stumbles her way towards dance floor. A few more steps brings Max safely to the bar; the thin Mekhet flagging down the bartender and placing his order.*

"Whiskey, on the rocks please..."

*The wonderful thing about water is it expands as it cools. As it melted, the level of liquid in the glass would go down, giving the illusion he had been drinking the amber liquor. And if anyone pointed out how much was still left in the glass?

Well, who wants to drink watered-down whiskey?

Hey, think he's going to get her a collar?*

"I hate you..." *Max mumbles under his breath to no one in particular as he waits for his drink.*
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Ditto. That post made me laugh so hard, especially the whole part with his Sire's voice speaking in his head...it was absolutely priceless

Kudos Mykel

S
    Steven

And people wonder why I want to Diablorize Max just to have him living in my head

S
    Selena

Yes this was truly amazing. Good job Mykel

Ciara Maskelyne

Thanks guys, glad to see it was as entertaining to read as it was to write. Sometimes I worry I have a little too much fun playing Max; but it's always interesting to see where his posts go.

And don't worry Scuba, if I ever retire Max, you have first dibs on noshing him and all the pain that will entail. Just remember, it was your idea... ^_^

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

I certainly had fun ghost writing for him.

The socks...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Ciara Maskelyne

He's more of a Yankee's fan, West. *Ducks*

+ Reply to Thread