Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

Martha can see the fear and confusion in Alex. His Aura was there to be seen. Her examination was far from complete. "Well, I don't doubt that his Chapter perhaps intended to write to us or communicate in some manner. If they sent a courier, the courier might have failed in their mission. Such things are known." she smiles reassuringly to Alex and Max. Her tone remains sweet and friendly. Limping closer and making heavy use of her cane, the tiny lady peers over the rims of her spectacles to Alex. "Sir...I am about to examine your mind through the powers of the Blood. It shall not hurt, but I ask for your full and willing compliance. To resist will be to invite disaster." she smiles again, her tone suggests she wishes to avoid this, "You may not believe this, but I am prepared, for the moment, to give you the benefit of the doubt. I ask that you do me the same courtesy. Lower whatever mental defences you have, please...and do so immediately. My examination may take a while...I shall indicate to you when I am complete. Please nod if you agree to this situation, sir."

Regardless of her effort, it ends in unhappy failure on her part. Frowning and slightly glum, she grips harder at her cane and rubs harder still at her crippled hip.

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-04-14 20:00:20 Martha Villiers rolls 5 to Telepathy vs Alex (Int+Ausp+Soc-Resistance-1=5) (10 Again) 5, 5, 7, 2, 7 failure

After a few moments of frowning, with almost a whimper she adds, "I cannot read your mind, sir...this is most vexing. Do you have a telephone number or any way we can contact your Chapter House to verify your claim or any Letter of Introduction that establishes your bona fides?" she asks. "If the letter is in your pocket just tap the outside of the pocket, please. We don't wish you to be mistaken for reaching for a concealed weapon!" she giggles with a small improvement in her mood, she reaches into her satchel and pulls out a cell 'phone. Making ready to contact one of Alex's superiors.
    I mean who else would go this far, just to help a kindred that not only caused a huge disruption in court, but also she has never even meet before?!

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Psshhh.

She's just fishing for the location of his Haven for a quick post-Court snack.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

Bwaaah... Nosferatu blood...

+ Reply to Thread