Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Divine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

This is truly exceptional. It actually inspired me to get off my butt and give some serious thought to doing a Mood I've been toying with.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Kharn

someone is getting my vote for PoTM, no doubt about it

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

I actually just said last night that it's a crime that tsameti hasn't won a vote yet.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

Bravo indeed.
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Thanks.
    I think it's a direction I want to take her in for a little while. When you can perform miracles and God doesn't anymore, how do you keep the faith?

Tsam that was really impressive.

B
    Breefolk

That is a very inspiring mood piece. Very powerful imagery. I can't wait to read more.

Oh my gods. That is absolutely beautiful, it really is.

B

It's these kind of posts that get me to stop staring at just the Vampire posts. Extraordinary work.

It really merits it's own thread, but this was so much fun to read. I smiled the whole time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
+ Reply to Thread