1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1110) The Oak Ballroom

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The third is the Oak Ballroom, done in sedate grey wall drapes and large wrought iron chandeliers. Huge, rough beams of wood criss-cross the ceiling, giving the room the feel of a castle common room or dining room.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

E
    Eltacolibre

Myst arrived into the Oak Ballroom with the strangest look that one could imagine. He took on the appearance of a younger charlie sheen and slightly changed the nose so it wouldn't be too obvious and a pope hat on top of his dark costume. His strange mantle made him look like he came from some strange S&M dungeon to say the least. His belt buckle was an open tiger mouth with something blue in its throat. The castle room seemed appropriate for him and he hoped to meet more interesting guests.

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Madison Carothers

Madison entered the ballroom, wearing a lovely blue dress that most would assume was a costume of some sort, along with a pale blue parasol and a fetching hat. In fact, it was a dress that had belonged to her mother that she had taken very good care of over the years.

She looked around the room, admiring the decor...then paused when she saw Myst ( Eltacolibre ). She...honestly didn't know what to make of it. She didn't sense a Beast, which meant that he was either Masked or kine. Still...one must be polite.

She approached the odd-looking man, giving him a polite nod. "Good evening, sir. That is an...interesting costume."

OOC
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

E
    Eltacolibre

The man in the strange outfit turned around and observed her from head to toes. "Good evening to you too miss. Yeah I was trying different kind of costumes today and couldn't resist to go with this one. I must admit your costume is very close to the real thing. I love the attention to the details. You would have to tell me more about where you got this." For Myst Halloween wasn't exactly any special night, he was disguised all the time amidst the crowd. It was just one day when everybody was doing the same thing he did all year long. He enjoyed the attention to the details and could use to have such a detailed piece of clothing for his disguise collection.

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Madison nods, giving the costume another once-over. "It's definitely...interesting. May I ask what it's supposed to be?"

She smiles warmly at the compliment. "Thank you. It was from a shop in Atlanta that unfortunately has gone out of business since I received it." About fifty years ago... "I can recommend an excellent seamstress in Atlanta if you're interested, though."
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare

E
    Eltacolibre

"Oh this...Vatican Warlock Assassin, mostly inspired from this comedian, Charlie Sheen. I haven't seen many of his movies but he is amusing to say the least. What a shame...Well, the best seamstress that you know in Atlanta would do. I'm forgetting my manners, you can call me Gilmore, David Gilmore." Myst said while extending his hand for a handshake.

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

"I don't have a pen on me at the moment, unfortunately. Or my purse with her card, now that I think about it. I can give you her number, at least." If anything, Katherine may appreciate some new business, even if it's from across the country.

"Madison Carothers. Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Gilmore." She takes the offered hand and shakes it firmly.

K
    Kazakin

Maybe it was just the fact that it felt like a castle that had drawn Rook there. Or maybe it was the fact that he just needed to be around people. People who didn't know him, or give a damn. That was the advantage of costume parties. That, and the fact that Halloween was one of the few times he could afford to risk a little more public contact than usual, with his eyes and his tongue. If anyone asked him who he was, he was capable of getting cute and only giving them his costume's name.

It was a small, but pleasant reprieve.

Dressed in black bike leathers, with fingerless gloves and sunglasses on, but the side of his face covered in carefully applied metallic detail, Rook thought he made a pretty good Terminator. He definitely had the build for it, even if he was pushing the wrong side of 50. A bottle of cheap hairdye had taken care of the rest.

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale Hunt, Early 20s, Presence 2 (Tough)

Dale walked into the room, he had wanted to be cheap and figured he could just toss a bunch of green body paint on, and leave his shirt at home. He had a toned body, so he was actually able to pull off the look. He thought it was a fitting costume for one "born" under the full moon.

He walked around the room to get a better feel of the place. His nose did not pick up any familiar scents, so he headed for the nearest table with food.

I'm starving. I wonder what they have for snacks.

Dale proceeded to eat a generous serving of the first thing he found. He went for a second round, and after finishing that he headed to the bar and ordered a "Boilermaker." The bartender served him a shot of bourbon and a pint of "Smithwick's." He grabbed the shot glass and dropped the whole thing into the pint, which he then proceeded to chug down in a couple of gulps.

There's no better way of washing down a good meal.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Petite Martha had struggled with this costume in may ways. It had seemed a good idea at first. Then she'd changed her mind, but had assembled it anyway from a variety of cosplay websites. Then her confidence grew in private. An idea nutured in secret. Gathering the elements of the costume, she had to admit, was fun.

The most immediate joint struggles were the single high heel and the utter sense of immodesty. She felt almost naked. Hardly able to recall the last time she felt so exposed. It was certainly before the Regan Administration.

A top hat and cane and tail coat. White tie, white waistcoat vest...her hair dyed raven black for the evening...a hint of make-up...a generous sprinkle of lavender scent...minty toothpaste added to a crisp white blouse...white gloves...the fishnet revealed a muscular leg, well suited to a dancer or athlete...her other was a metal peg leg. The high heel had taken weeks to prepare and rehearsal. If she could get through the night without falling over, she decided, she would be pleased.

[[ http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/3...aaszatanna.jpg ]]

She limped into the Ballroom...wide eyed. Nervous, but trying to look the part: confident. This was a role. The costume marked more than just fun...it was, she reminded herself, transformation! Change!

Smiling with increasing confidence, she looked again about the room. Eager to meet people. Eager to talk. Tiny Martha limped deeper into the Ballroom.

Observing with great interest the other costumes worn by the guests and if any guest looked lonesome.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread