Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Bearding the Dragon

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Lance was worried about Am. Mouthing off to your Covenant leadership, especially in front of the maybe-new guy was just not smart no matter what leverage you had over them. He had tried to contact her last night, but he didn't get anything, and he had tried to contact her upon waking tonight but with no success. There was of course the fear that Anasztaz had done something to her, but rushing over to the chapter house wouldn't help her. Anything that would have been done already would have been done, a few hours wouldn't make much of a difference one way or another. But she was his friend and he still worried.

Regardless, he did want to join the Dragons, so he spent the time he wasn't rushing over getting ready. Last night was a rush job, he had been at a party before and he took her message to mean get over there right now, no time to change into something more appropriate. Tonight, he first went out for a quick nip, someone to pull into an alley, something to take the edge off the hunger, then back home to shower, change and shave. Pretend that you know how to be professional, make a better impression this time. Riding the bike put a limit on what he could wear, so it's leather again, only this time with a freshly ironed shirt, crisp, clean and white. Mouthwash and a breath mint on the way over to spruce the pearly whites up and you're done.

After parking and securing his bike, he moves up to the doors an knocks, waiting for an answer, not wanting to just barge in without permission.

Feeding
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-08-15 18:50:03 Lance rolls 5 to Feeding (Str+Sub) (10 Again) 3, 1, 10, 3, 5, 5 1 success
    Every time Japan comes out with a new fad, I wake up in a cold sweat halfway around the world and just know something wicked this way comes.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

There's a wait; a long wait.

Just before Lance is about to abandon the visit, the door opens.

Roll Wits + Presence + BP
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

1 willpower, 5 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-08-17 18:59:05 Lance rolls 9 to Wits + Presence + BP (10 Again, WillPower) 10, 1, 10, 5, 2, 1, 9, 6, 5, 10, 9, 2 5 successes
    Every time Japan comes out with a new fad, I wake up in a cold sweat halfway around the world and just know something wicked this way comes.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Anasztaz Veres
    Mask of Tranquility

Anasztaz looks as flawless as ever, riding the razor's edge of beautiful androgyny. The Grand Wyrm is dressed in a dark blue suit with velvet lapels; a tuxedo. A plain white t-shirt is underneath the jacket. Crossed arms reveal pale hands at the end of the sleeves, fingernails too long for a man, and too short for a woman.

"Yes?"
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Irrationally happy he semi-dressed up for the evening, Lance looked down at the anodyne with a pleasant half smile on his face. "Good evening sir. I wanted to take you up on the offer you extended yesterday evening, to continue our conversation."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Of course, please, come in," Anasztaz replies, stepping aside and holding the door open.

"Things are a little hectic right now, it may be a few minutes, if you don't mind waiting. Follow me?"

Shutting the door behind Lance, the Sworn begins leading him down a hall.

Lance nods his head in thanks for the invitation. "Thank you."

As they walk down the hall, Lance looks around at the Chapterhouse, taking in the sights. "Of course. If I may ask, why are things hectic tonight?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Anasztaz stops in front of a set of large double doors that open into a room with a shelf full of books and large reading chairs.

"Just the usual, it happens when half your Covenant are always doing Domain business and not...,"
    he trailed off, perfect lips thinning in a humorless smile.

"Have a seat, it won't be long."

"Oh, I didn't know so many were working in the Domain. I thought that you were all pretty private individuals honestly." That's certainly interesting. Not to think too much like a mercenary or anything, but the idea does cross Lance's mind that he might be able to leverage membership in the Order into something respectable in the Domain at large. He takes a seat where he can see the exits. "Will Amelita be joining us later?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Most certainly," Anasztaz replies with a smile.

Seeing Lance seated, he gently closes the door.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread