Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Peanut Gallery

I'd like to acknowledge how much this between Brenn and Jacqui rocked. It's really kind of gratifying to see your ingame actions ripple out to the point where they fuel heated discussion. That two characters are arguing over one act being justifiable or deserving of condemnation rather than keeping it to themselves is very 'court-like' for lack of a better word.

Thanks guys.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

I've been following it pretty closely also and have really enjoyed it. Fool and I briefly discussed it OOC earlier, it's good to see others have been readign it

Apparently Miyako (or whatever her name is) can't walk into Sac-Elysia without getting slapped lol
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

O
    Omnivolence

Not to toot my own horn, but it's quite entertaining on my end too. I almost feel guilty trying to sweep it under, but too public debate over Anton in court isn't what Jacqui's going for. That'd just damage her interests in two different ways.

I will say though it's especially made more fun with the outside knowledge that this isn't just about the events in court, but their actual relationship with our Dear Merciful Bishop Flores.

+ Reply to Thread