Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
strap up!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

[color=royalblue]Nemo stands and straightens his clothing before speaking. "What is your Shadow Name, Mr. Hertzberg." It was not a question, it was a demand. Then he looks to the Curator and asks in a formal tone, "Curator, is there any member of the Order here capable of Squaring the Circle?"

I'm tempted to make a Duel Arcane award
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Well a dude can't lay down a proper challenge using anything other than Shadow Names
    Every time Japan comes out with a new fad, I wake up in a cold sweat halfway around the world and just know something wicked this way comes.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

AWESOME~! I wish Ahriman could watch but I think hes in too many threads already.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

ah a good old fashion medieval beat down of the strong always being right

though i can't wait to watch

and yes total reference to my snafu with Falx in consilium a long time ago

This isn't the Arrow, we can't shoot people that mouth off. Likewise, this isn't the Free Council where there's no meaningful hierarchy and everyone is expected to mouth off at the man.
    Every time Japan comes out with a new fad, I wake up in a cold sweat halfway around the world and just know something wicked this way comes.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

Eh I screwed up a while back and had my mage at the time go a little outside of the IC bounds and into OOC turf.

But yeah, have at it. Not everyone can shoot a gun well.

Technique

Im actually kind of mad, the only character Tech had enough of a beef with to challenge to a Duel Arcane left. Tisk tisk, nobody needing to be put in their place, anymore. Nice scene, though, cant wait

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Mad? Dont you mean lucky ? I heard Jack Falley say Tech was a woose...

/me runs
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

You're such an instigator, West.

Player of the Month

Can we at least have the duel take place in front of everyone? Have some betting action on the outcome, like any good prize fight?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
+ Reply to Thread