Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Another Corpse for the Moros Maiden (ATTN: Valkyrie)

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Viktor finished putting Ollie's body in the trunk of his car, then took out his phone to call the Guardians. It wasn't a full-blown Veil issue, so he wouldn't bother Zilker.

riiiiiiiing riiiiiiiiing
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

Val checks her phone. There's that little ampersand at the end of the number that makes it a work number. She was totally not dressed for work right now.

*click* " 'Ello."
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"It's Viktor, I work for Andrade," a somewhat breathless voice said. "Got a bit of a mess I need help with, out by Granite Park. Nothing incredibly urgent," he qualified.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

OCC
    PRE

There's an almost whooshing sound that reminds Viktor of a Starbucks espresso machine in the background for some reason.

"If it wasn't urgent you wouldn't have called. Anything I need to know before I show up?."

Granite Park's gonna be the death of me, Val thinks. She wonders how Ollie and Orphan are doing.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Not really," Viktor replied. "There are a bunch of big strong consultants looking at the problem, but a greenhorn who tagged along bit off a bit more than he can chew."

Viktor paused, considering his words, then decided this whole Secret Agent Man thing wasn't his gig, so he Secured the Signal.

"OK, look, some little Apostate got himself dead, and I don't know what to do with the body. This isn't really what I do, if you know what I mean."

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

OCC
    PRE

"Again? Alright I'm on my way. Where exactly are you?"

That park should be renamed Dead Wizard Park, she decides as she heads to her little Vespa. Damn she misses her VW.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Ramona and Power Inn," answers Viktor. "Blue Camry."

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

OCC
    PRE

"I'm the Goth on the Vespa. I'll be there soon."

She takes just enough time to fold her apron and put it in the pack on the back of the vespa and to get her matching helmet on before heading off.

Closed Thread