Hmm, how could I argue with a man who has first hand knowledge of said sublimity? *Ciara answers back, remaining silent as she thinks back on the scant few times she had shared with their common acquaintance. Visits that where, to her mind at least, now verboten due to political and social considerations. She moves as Asa directs, spinning then dipping in time with his motions; bending backwards as she is guided by her dance partner.

She could not see, nor would she have been able to read, the thoughts that flash through his eyes about a contest of Beasts. Instead, she leans even further into the motion, counting on the Prince's arm to support her as she arches her back; putting on display the flexibility that was put to a use far removed from ballroom dancing in her mortal days. Ciara knew she should feel at least a slight pang of embarrassment at the obviously provocative display. But sometimes, a woman had to remind others, and more importantly herself, that she could be a sensual creature. And after the dour events of the month past, perhaps she needed to remind herself she wasn't totally dead...

Once she's pulled upright, Ciara smiles, moving in time with Asa's steps.* I'm sure it could, but are you excluding present company from that assessment, Your Majesty? *She was instigating a response from the Prince, and Ciara knew it. But it was refreshing to have someone to spare verbally with. And if the Prince should take out that provocation with Twist, or some other companion, wouldn't they all have won?*
I just wanted to give Mykel props on a really wonderful post. It's wonderfully subtle, elegant, and sensuous at the same time, and just very... Ciara.