Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
A Way Out / A Way In

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11067

Dude, I just want to say, this is great.

I know from your previous OOC post that your busy, but as an ST I really appreciate you taking the time to make a great post and set the tone. It keeps it tense despite the couple of days off, and gets *me* back in the mood as an ST. Even as a *player* I feel like I've been slackin' on a couple of posts reading this

Anyway, I know it would have been really easy to just sling a couple of lines down, and I wanted to let you know I appreciate you taking the time to keep it real.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Thanks West, it was fun to write. Mainly cause I had some awesome background music on. 'Course the other great posts people have done on the site provide a lot of inspiration. Oh, and way to put the pressure on, now I won't be able to slack off as well anymore, lol

Technique

nice post, i havent kept up with Brenn, or that thread, or the situation as a whole - but that was excellent. high five.

+ Reply to Thread