Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Straight Shooter

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Leo Glass balled up the foil and stopped wearing Stouie's face. He sits through a few performances and mimes yawning through the Greek thing.

Leo glides over to the seat next to Stouie, assuming his stooped stance and holding the ball of foil like the other Mirrorskin clutched the pet rock.

"Hey ... Hi ... You really sucked up there. You should stick to dirty jokes, man."

Leo stretches out his foil, folding it into new shapes.

"I guess you're wondering what's up, which I can kind of understand. I decided there ought to be some beef between you and me. I find you kinda unappealing."
    Hilarious.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Technique

Indeed. This cheered me up immensely

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

Ballsy.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

And the response was just as funny and totally in-character... nice.

Quote Originally posted by JasonC:
    "Well hello...See any normal person would notice that there are children present...Unless they were the perverted stalker types."

Stouie stopped rubbing the rock in his hand, he placed it inside his pocket and winked at the man with a reply. He knew two could play this game, and Stouie hated losing. So what did he see before him...But a poor man infatuated with his beauty that it must bother him...So he approached and decided to flatter Stouie and he was not getting paid.

"Oh! I see what's up...I must say honestly not a whole lot from where i am sitting. You want some beef between you an i...It might just be too much for such a small man like you to handle. I know you must really like me, or you would not have been flattering me since i arrived or approached...So tell me, you get a good look? Enjoy it, first look is always free, the next time you look at me...It might just cost ya...So move along little man, you're not my type."

Stouie shook his head and chuckled, he knew the man wanted him, but also knew the man could not afford such an expensive piece as he. The man still was all up in his space, Stouie was not used to blunt vulgar men and it only reminded him of the one who stole him away so many years ago. Stouie even bet this mirrorskin smelled like his former captor, and probably was a terrible lay as well. Sweaty, old men did not do it for Stouie, nor did stalkers...Though honesty and strong willed and rich men did, but not one noter's.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Absolutely, the response was great
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

+ Reply to Thread