Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice was a bit nervous. For some reason she had re-done her lipstic before she dials Twist's number.

The daeva has great expectations of her Priscus and Judex, and she hopes they would be true...
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

OOC
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist ruffled through the stack of papers on her desk for the fifth time and for the fifth time, placed them back on her desk, unread. Kalos, as usual, had done a stupendeous job at managing the theater while she was...away. But there were a few things even he wasn't able to handle and thus the pile. It was relatively small but still...Twist sighed and reached for the papers again.

The soft ring of her telephone halted her hand and she glanced at the phone. Well, she should have known better- delay and the work would simply hunt you down. Pulling the phone closer to her she lifted the receiver to her ear.

"Myah Torsione." Her voice was pleasant, betraying none of the true emotions she still fought with.

[spoiler]Sheesh...no pressure eh West? [/spoiler]

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Myah Torsione? Ghoul, other name... we´ll see.

Alice speaks with a friendly and confident tone: 'A good evening, I'm Alice Brown. I'm looking for a woman called Twist. And I'm not sure if you know Victoria Stamford, but she gave me this number, Ms Torsione.' There is a small pause, speaking through telephones always made Alice unsure, 'I'm new in town and I hope to make an appointment. Do you happen to know her?'

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Twist

Mask of Tranquility
    Sand

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I know her," Twist couldn't help but let out a small sigh. She kept meaning to tell Victoria to let those she directed to her know that she went by Myah...but it always slipped her mind until someone called asking for her.

"Come to the Ballo dela Notte. Ask for Kalos. It will be a pleasure to meet you."

Twist glanced to the pile of papers on her desk and grimaced, well- she is the one who delayed. Now she had a time limit. One day she would learn.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Thank you, Ballo Della Notte... the theatre right?' Some of the expectation came true already.

'I hope I can be there soon.' It was said in a happy voice, after which Alice either waits for Myah to reply or disconnect.

Played by Dark Passenger

Twist

Mask of Tranquility
    Sand

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Of course," Twist replied. *As if there could be anything else in the city that would dare copy the name.*

"As do I." Twist hung up the phone and with a grimace pulled the top sheet to her. May as well get at least a few things handled before she arrived.

Closed Thread