Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Ease and Grace

One Player on the site manages to continuously exhibit excellence in every post of every seen he is involved in.

After two years I feel I could spot one of his characters behind me in the grocery line. I feel I could know them, but still realize I really do not know them.

Each has past you would be rapt to hear in length, and a future you want to see fulfilled.

That this Player just happens to be the Head of the Site probably does a disservice to the acclaim he might otherwise receive.
    He himself has always turned away from chances to shine and given others a spotlight.
    At times this has come back to bite him, at others he propelled another Player into a starring role which he quietly supported.

I have seen high seated Members of the site use their power for personal gain.
    I have seen West only ever oppose such behavior and work to remain blameless in everything he himself would endeavor.

He works hard to keep the Site up, and to build the site into an endless opportunity for any Member to write their own story through his work on the Wiki to the Location he implemented.
    There are many other Players I could wirte about, but each has at some point gone to West for some advice or support, Myself included.

Here I say awesome writing West
    And thanks for keep the Lights on.

I meant to submit this on his actual Anniversary, but It was lost while I was away, And I just came across it today. Sorry it's late man.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Thanks man, I appreciate it
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Bravo!

Dittos!

Martha Villiers

-nods in agreement!- Well said, Khalvin

+ Reply to Thread