71 - 80
DISPLAYED
Club Ember Launch Party

Page 8 of 22 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Of course," Asa agreed, turning to see the source of the laughter before turning back to listen to Martha.

The last question she posed was a difficult one, at least, for someone who'd seen Twist perform and had her for a partner on and off the dance floor.

"If you get the chance, you might want to visit Ballo Della Notte,"
    he said with a genuine smile, rather than agree or disagree. "Especially if you can catch an evening where Twist herself performs."

After the suggestion, he turned and gestured for Ariana to join them.

"Was there something you found amusing, Madam Donovan?"
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana took a couple steps into the direction of Martha and the Prince. Shaking her head and smiling, "Mr. Clarke, I only laughed that perhaps the offer would have been better suited to someone else." She glanced at Jillian to which only the Prince could see. "However, I am certainly not one to judge such things." She grinned as she thought of song lyrics and spoke them instead. "If it makes you happy, it can't be that bad."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nodded obediently, she certainly would be exploring the Bella now...and if the Prince recommended it...well...

She smiles to Ariana, her thoughts distracted, but her smile genuine...she had mistaken the laugh, in her muddled thoughts, for mockery. Rubbing harder at her lame thigh, Martha eagerly nodded to Ariana.

Steals a few extra glances - a few seconds of watching some of the stray dancers strut like gazelles along the catwalk. Then a smile to Asa, Jill, Kat and Ariana.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Katrina moved to stand next to Ajax. She took hold of his hand and gave it a squeeze. "That did not go badly." Katrina smiled.

Natasha Lake

"Not long at all," Natasha replied, leaning in that little bit closer. The music was sooooooo loud, after all. "I'm looking to establish my own pro-wrestling organisation. Actually," she said, squeezing Ajax's arm and smiling, "You've got the perfect frame for it. Athletic, powerful, formidable; you remind me of the Undertaker in so many ways." When Katrina returned, Natasha's hand slid away but her smile remained, and immediately noted the hand-holding.

Perfect, she thought, the cat purring once again. "Well done, and congratualtions," Natasha begins, her eys dancing at the possibilities. "I was just commenting on Jax's physique. He'd make an excellent participant for a venture I am aiming to start."

Vincent Bailey

And Vinny remembers how hard the conversation was at Halloween. Blood from a stone springs to mind....

"Glad to hear it, it'd be a shame to be in such a hot place without a drink."

Speaking of hot, Vinny couldn't help but ogle the bevy of beauties taking to the stage and wondered if any of them were married. When he spotted Matt heading back to the bar, he frowned slightly. "Speaking of which, time for a refill," Vincent smiles to the group and heads over to join Matt and Al. "Hey, man, you alright? You're missing the show!" he jokes to his wolf friend while greeting Al with a confident smile.

Player of the Month

Matt Kelly

"Hey" Matt offers the other guy a friendly smile and manages to get the attention of one of the bartenders "Double rum and coke ... and I'll pay for his coke." He didn't know why he did that but well the guy's greeting had just been ... really welcoming and genuine.

Turning to watch the show, Matt is ... well ... his jaw drops for a few seconds at the ... attractiveness of the various ladies of the establishment and he offers a grin to his fellow wolf. "Now this is the proper way to spend Valentine's Day." He says to Al and Vinny as he takes note of one particular dancer.

"O, she doth teach the torches to burn bright!"

Ajax

For a few seconds Ajax wondered if the new vamp girl was coming on to him before realizing that yeah she probably was and that she was also completely serious about the wrestling idea. He felt Katrina's hand find his own and gave his girl a wink.

"Professional wrestling huh, sounds interesting." The look on his face confirms that yeah, he actually found the idea interesting. "I've got a pretty good knowledge of hand to hand and I can hold my own in a grapple." He says the last bit with a smile towards Katrina.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jillian just smiles at Alice, "Aww Sweety, You haven't figured it out yet, I am the wild side" Jill says with a smile and a wink. "Kat is a friend of mine, do you want me to grab her for ya?"
    'Oh really?' She laughed with a sarcastic tone. 'Well, I like you, and I've only said 'hi' to Katrina yet. So... it's cool if we go to her, and, I see Natasha is there as well, one of us who I've had some fun with already, she's talking with Jax.' Alice smiles. She gives Martha and Ariana one look, seeing the Prince as well.

Ballo Della Notte? I'll have to remember that one.

Alice does a step in Kat's direction but looks to Jillian. 'Is she on the wild side as well?' She asks with a grin, Alice started to become a little wild as well now.
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Matt Kelly

"Hey" Matt offers the other guy a friendly smile and manages to get the attention of one of the bartenders "Double rum and coke ... and I'll pay for his coke." He didn't know why he did that but well the guy's greeting had just been ... really welcoming and genuine.

Turning to watch the show, Matt is ... well ... his jaw drops for a few seconds at the ... attractiveness of the various ladies of the establishment and he offers a grin to his fellow wolf. "Now this is the proper way to spend Valentine's Day." He says to Al and Vinny as he takes note of one particular dancer.

"O, she doth teach the torches to burn bright!"
    Al-Adin's smile warms even further to an open grin. Free coke!
    "Thanks!" New Friends! "Its cool to meet you guys; I'm Al-Adin!" He extends his hand to both Vincent and Matt. And now that he brings attention to it, there is a soft hint of middle eastern to his complexion. Coming off in in almost waves is pure happiness.
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Katrina

Katrina smiles at Ajax "Professional Wrestling? You would be good at it." It is not possible but he still would be good at it. Katrina wondered if they had forgotten what happens when people take photos of Kindred. Perhaps they could call him "The Blur" Katrina chuckled internally. Still the wrestling idea gave Kat an Idea.

She looked at Natasha. "That gives me an idea. Do you know much about Mud Wrestling?"

Jordan

Jordan had pretty much been quiet so far, lost in his own thoughts about the past few months. How things were going and how deep this particular rabbit hole was getting.

He buys another round of drinks at the bar for the wolves and guests. Giving Al-Adin a second glass of coke he chuckled. "You got some catching up to do."
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Player of the Month

Matt Kelly

"Nice to meet you man, I'm Matt and these are my friends Vinny and Jordan." He said to Al with a nod towards each of the other wolves as he introduced them. "I've got to say that they really know how to put on a show here." Matt was glad that Jordan and Vinny had followed him over, well he wondered about Vinny leaving the Red Head but figured that Jimmy must be in heaven surrounded by Alison, Emily and ... ah odd named Hot Red Head.

Ajax

Ajax smiled at the thought of him in a wrestling ring and .... wait did Katrina just say Mud Wrestling? I like where this is going ...

Page 8 of 22 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... Last
Closed Thread