Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Club Ember Launch Party

Page 3 of 22 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
    Player of the Month

Matt Kelly

Matt offers a friendly nod a smile at the man's words, returning the salute with raised shot glass that he downed. "Well if you're going to go all out, you might as well do it right." He answers with a smile and New England accent. "It's not all for me" he nods to his other friends at the bar "and a couple of ladies at a table." Noticing the latin words on the guy's sleeve, Matt remembers that Semper means always, it was tough to live with a former Marine and not know what Semper Fi meant, and Primus, well Prime was like first or something. Seriously Optimus Prime, Prime numbers ... well it was something to google.

"Name's Matt" He says with another smile "Care to join me for another shot?" Matt asks with sincerity as he gets the attention of the bartender and pulls some cash out of his pocket, after all it was Valentine's Day and they were guys at a strip club. If four years of college and fraternity life had taught him anything it was that there was a bond between all single guys on Valentine's Day and only part of it was not having to shell out a ton of cash on hallmark cards and flowers.

S
    Steven

Jillian looks around and sees Martha, "Hey Martha, I got some seats right here." Jillian says raising her voice over the pulsing music. "Bring your friend." Jill waves a hand through the air gesturing for the Gibson Girl and Angel Eyes to join up with Queen Bitch.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Yeah, how to say it. Not all supermarkt managers seem to be eager to share their food, no matter what you pay. But that's something I'll have to figure out myself.' Alice thinks a while. 'And the city, well. I've had a couple of pleasant nights already. And of course, yesterday evening was very interesting.'

A second she seems to be done, but then changes her mind. 'Do you mind to share with me the knowledge of what your favorite night club is? I have a personal interest in places of entertainment.'
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha acknowledges Jill's wave and hail with a wave and smile as she tries to listen to Alice too...wide eyed, her attentions are divided.

Martha had hoped to circulate a little more and get a wider 'feel' for the mood of the club and its patrons...Jill's generous invite threatened to interrupt that plan...but Jill was an expert at life and if she'd picked out seats, Martha trusted, they'd be very satisfactory...and she'd probably be able to offer some insight into the show ahead...

But, she smiled and tried to listen carefully to Alice..."Oh...I'm a fan of the Avalon...and I confess, I have a soft spot for the Reverence...I should wish, ma'am, one day, to visit the Lily too...that seems very high class indeed!"

Martha fiddles with her cane, clutching it closer to her corset restricted chest now. Smiles again to Alice.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice looks up as she hears some place she has been. But she also notices the other woman calling Martha. She slowly moves to the blue haired savage while she speaks to Martha. 'Ooh ok, then I'll check the Reverence once, or twice if I like it of course. And the Lily... yes I've been there already.' She grins at the memory.'I wasn't really dressed properly, but had a good time there.'

As soon as they arrive at Jillians table Alice looks at what was a stranger for her. She had seen the woman though, their beasts had vaguely met the previous night. Alice takes a seat. 'Hey there! I'm Alice, you two are friends?' she asks looking from Jillian to Martha and back, as good as friends could exist in the Kindred society. Speaking of opposites qua style.
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily didnt show the frustration she felt at being called Em - that was one of the benefits of being one hard-bitch-Alpha who you dont correct unless it actually matters. She smiles as they walked away from the boys, and she scans the crowd near their tables. "I tried taking Matt antiquing once back in Maine - I dont think the combined tempers and aggressiveness of the people in our house make that a viable option anymore." She chuckles softly - it could turn out to be a great past time indeed, razzing on the boys. "Whaddya know about that guy in the fedora? Thinnie, Vinnie, whatzizname?"
    Alison laughed at the woman's story. She could just imagine the poor guy bored to tears, well she knew that she would be. As Emily mentioned Vinny, the Blood Talon couldn't help but glance over to the subject of their conversation as they spoke.

"Vinny?" She asked a little surprised. "I don't know him really well. He is one of us socially, but from one of the other branch clubs in the city. He," she paused mid-sentence before leaning in and whispering quietly directly into Emily's ear. "He's bata of the Sworn."

Alison leaned back and looked to Emily. "He seems like good people from my experience. Why?"
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiles as she listens to Alice...wondering how one could be incorrectly dressed for the Lily...

Limping badly, but tries a happy skip in her step all the same, she follows Alice to join Jill. Martha spent a few moments studying Jill's boots and the rest of her new leather attire...looking at the straps and belts with wide eyed interest.

Rubbing hard at her lame leg and hip and smoothing at her torso and hidden corset, Martha stayed standing a while, smiling wide eyed and meek. "Good evening, Miss Mall...er...Jillian, ma'am!" she recalls earlier rebuke about titles and informality...but offers a curtsy to acknowledge the Priscus all the same. "Thank you for inviting us over to join you, ma'am!" she enthuses, sharing a smile with Alice.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

S
    Steven

"Hey No problem, just wanted to say Hi. Gotta say I am surprised ta see ya here Martha." Jillian said wishing she had a watch to starts timing how long before Martha the Social Butterfly takes off to great someone else. Always the Keeper.

Jill extends a hand to Alice, "Jillian Malloy, *Pause*." Almost sliding in her normal routine of "Gangrel Priscus" but stops herself. As Jill extends her hand her face gets a predatory smile and a quck lick of her lips. She took a moment to get a good look and see what's what. "So how's Sactown finding you Alice?" Jill asked.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

West almost laughed.

Of all the luck, he'd picked an honest-to-god Yankee.

Whatever people thought, the South was still the South, and Southerners still thought of northerners as Yankees. And if anyone wanted to argue that Texas was the Wild West and not the South, well, a Texan would be the first to point out that they were one of the original Secession States.

And by god, the only state allowed to fly our flag at the same height as the US'.

"Love too,"
    West drawled, grinning.

"You can call me Jimmy."

Eying the drinks, he added, "Need a hand carrying those?"
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

After hearing the guy's voice, Vincent turned to look at him and offered his hand with an easy smile on his face. "Hey, Jimmy, nice to meet you. Name's Vinny."

Picking up the tray, he shook his head. "Its alright, man, I've got these. Wanna join us though?" the Cahalith asked, quietly noting Jimmy's lack of company, which was the best thing about being in a pack.

Even if none of them were present tonight.

Page 3 of 22 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
Closed Thread