Ended
Watch
181 - 190
DISPLAYED
Club Ember Launch Party

Page 19 of 22 First ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Last
    Player of the Month

Matt Kelly

Matt waited for the girl Martha had picked to become free from her "rounds" of greeting the various gentlemen in the club and moves next to her. "Pardon me Miss, but my friend ..." He nods at Martha "... and I were wondering if you would be willing to give a more private showing in one of those booths?" He gives her his best nice guy smile, which wasn't hard considering that he was pretty much a nice guy. Which he was proving by being nice to a sweet little lesbian on Valentine's Day.

The dancer smiles at Matt, a smile that widens as she looks around him to see the petite Martha. Leading them to a nearby booth she informs them that her name is Dianna, asks them their names and makes small talk while waiting for the next song to begin. The usual gentleman's club small talk, how they were enjoying the evening, what did they think of the club. Dianna smiles and laughs, damn good at the stripper talk.

When the first song begins Matt has to hold back a laugh as the sounds of Duran Duran's 'Hungry Like The Wolf' fill the club. Dianna begins her routine, arching her back before stretching her long legs out, one in front of each of them. Spinning her body around on the table, she faces each of them with an ever so sweet smile and eyes that say she's been a naughty girl.

The second song of the performance is J. Giles Band's 'Centerfold' and ... and well Matt takes another drink of his rum and coke, making sure to get a bit of ice that he proceeds to chew. It was almost as good as a cold shower. He needed it. Dianna moves her body to the music, those naughty eyes and perfect curves moving with the music. The second song ends and Matt ... is rather unable to speak as he hands over the money for the dances. Dianna says that they're both cute and sweet, leaving them with a wink ... and a shake of her perfect ass.

It takes a minute before Matt is about to speak again. "She's good. Martha my new friend, you have a wonderful eye for talent." He smiles at the petite woman.

Ajax

"I figured that you two would get along." Ajax says with a smile to both Jillian and Natasha.

Jordan

Jordan gives Ariana a cheeky grin.
    "Well, I would have said Angel but I bet you have got a bit of a naughty streak."
    He paused breifly, so far so good. "The like doing the usual stuff, going to the gym, charity work, going to the cinema and resturants. Nothing out of the ordinary. How about you?"
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana snickered, "Hmmm naughty." Her smile came across even more intrigued. "What sort of charity work do you do?" The thought of being involved in charity work or an event really caught her attention. Hopefully it was something notable that she would enjoy looking into further.

S
    Steven

Jill looks to Ajax and gives him a quick wink, then looks back to the Daeva, "Yeah I'm havin a good old time." Jill says looking back and forth between the two kindred, "So, how bout you and I go grab a drink and leave Ajax to his work?" Jill offers to Natasha.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Excellent," Asa agreed, offering Alice an arm.

I suppose Daeva is as Daeva does...

"Your accent, are you French? A recent import?"

Asa gave Katrina a discreet nod, letting her know she was free to do as she pleased.

Let's start wrapping things up so that this thread can close in a couple of days... You are welcome to spin off Havens Scenes.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha had struggled to sit down, she had eased her stiff knee, rubbing at it and actually having to bend it so she could sit meekly and neatly. Shyly smiling she had watched the whole dance routine with wide, almost disbelieving, eyes.

Rubbing at her lame thigh, gripping at her maimed knee as she watched the dances unfold...watching those long legs at work...observing the tone of each muscle and the step of each high heel. Martha was almost hypnotised by the lady's dances. One hand modestly clasped over her mouth, as if to stifle some expressive reaction...the other at her knee.

But soon: the music ends. Dianna made small talk and Martha joined in with it...watching Matt pay for the dances.

"Thank you, sir." she whimpered to Matt. Taking a long gulp at one of her two Coke's. "That...was...well...thank you, very much."

Setting down her half gulped drink, she tries a shy smile. Still gripping at, and rubbing hard, her knee.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Player of the Month

Matt Kelly

Matt gives Martha a roguish grin and speaks to her in his best Neil Patrick Harris / Barney impression. "It's okay to think that I am awesome, it's a view held by more than one person out there." He even fixes his tie, making sure it is perfectly imperfect.

"I have to say that she was really good."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha seems much amused by this jollity and she leans to gently help Matt adjust his tie. She too wears a necktie, a neatly tied red one, so there is every reason to be confident she can help with skill! "Yes, sir! Very skilful dancer!" she beams in a very jolly way.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Player of the Month

Matt Kelly

"After that shared experience I believe you can call me Matt." He says with a friendly smile. "So I have to ask, why is a pretty young lady like yourself in Club Ember on Valentine's Day?" He figured that she was here for a reason close to his own ... to have a good time watching naked women ... but everyone has their own reasons for being here tonight and he wondered why a girl like Martha would here tonight of all nights.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Tiny Martha fussed over his tie then sat back to listen and talk, watching happily as he spoke, her knee was getting a serious rubbing now her hands were free from tie straightening. As he asked the question, she glanced timidly to the retreating Dianna's shoes, then her own shoes, then back to Matt - all smiles again; "Oh! Well, you see...this place is new, sir...er...Mr Matt! I heard it was opening and simply had to support it! It is all part of the Future!" she sincerely says 'Future' as if it is a Thing, and becomes quite excited.

Page 19 of 22 First ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Last
Closed Thread