Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice watches her Prince with interest, and wonders what was going on in him. You suppose?

'Don't be afraid, I'll enjoy myself.' With those words she tries to cath a glimpse from Jillian or Natasha. 'And I think I understand... do you mind me quoting you?' Alice asks the question as if she was a journalist who had to ask permission to quote someone in a paper, followed by a short chuckle.

Then she realises that again she hears Stamford. That woman is really unavoidable in Sacramento.
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"I don't mind at all," Asa replied mildly. "A good sub follows instructions precisely. If I tell you to tell someone something, I expect you to quote me."

Asa reached up to take Alice's jaw in his hand, firmly but gently turning her back to focus on him when she looked for the other women.

"She also replies with 'Yes, Sir' or 'No, Sir' when asked a question. As far as enjoying yourself..."

"Miss Scherbotsky, did you enjoy your time with me?"
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Katrina had not said much, the various cogs in her head were turning. Suddenly the prince was asking her a question, a huge grin appears. "I certainly did." She turns to look at Alice "A perfect 10."

Katrina paused and looked back to the Prince. "The V.I.P room is not being used yet. May I suggest a change of plan? Rather than a public audition... how about a private one for Mr Clarke?"

Jordan

Jordan does not look at the group he continues to look at Ariana. "I am definitely having a good time. It is not every day I have the honnor of spending some time with a woman that looks like a godess."
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice looks Asa straight into the eyes as he takes her jaw. 'Oh of course, Sir. My apologies.' She says it softly, trying to sound a bit smooth, since she isn't really capable of moving her mouth, but her eyes speak volumes about her feelings. Desire and lust being the most visible.

Then Alice grins too, to both Katrina and Asa. She replies in a playful tone: 'Your wish is my command...' Halfway of another big smile Alice realises this is still the Prince she is talking to, so she adds more serious, ' ...Mr. Clarke.'

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Good girl," Asa replies, loosening his hand until it was just a thumb and forefinger. He gently turned the beautiful Daeva's face right and left, studying her features and neck line.

"As tempting as that sounds, business comes first,"
    he said, smiling briefly with a small disappointed turn of a corner of his mouth.

Asa ran the tip of his thumb over Alice's lower lip, feeling the soft skin. Some men might want her simply for arm candy at their parties.

"You will attend me until my business here is done, yes?"
    he decides, withdrawing his hand.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Natasha Lake

"Oh!" Natasha's eyes went wide in mock surprise. "I wouldn't have guessed! Must've been the way Katrina kept coming to check he was alright. Now I come to think about it, she did keep holding his hand in such a comforting way and kissing him so delicately, you would've thought I'd pick up on such brazen insecurities." Natasha chuckled, obviously joking.

Obviously...

"So, Jillian, enjoyed what you've seen?"

Vincent Bailey

"What, like free-running, jumping from place to place, that kind of stuff?" Vinny asks to Al-Adin, interested. "Yeah, I've seen some stuff on the internet but never in the flesh. I take it you're good?"

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice kept her eyes locked on Asa when he studied her, smiling at the pleasure only his touch provided her already.

΄Yes sir,
    as you wish.΄ If Alice would have been human, a big groan would have escaped her body. But since her body was dead, she could stop herself now.

΄With pleasure Mr. Clarke. And who knows? Perhaps if we wait and cherish our lusts, the arousal will only be greater when it comes to the actual... act.΄

Played by Dark Passenger

A
    Ariana Donovan

Looking right at Jordan, Ariana turned her head a little laughing very coy "At least you did not say angel." Smiling with an accidental wink, "And thank you Jordan, you are rather dashing yourself." Pausing for a moment. "What do you enjoy doing for fun in Sacramento?"

Goddess, that will go in the book. She wondered who taught him how to pick up women though, still, the man did try.

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin nods vigorously. "Yup! I'm the fastest in the city. It's really really fun. You should try it."
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Page 18 of 22 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Last
Closed Thread