Ended
Watch
151 - 160
DISPLAYED
Club Ember Launch Party

Page 16 of 22 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha is overcome with a hundred different thoughts...one is acute discomfort at her mistake. Giggling in a very odd way, she looks over to Katrina...this is her Big Night...this is the Prince's project...no way could I...She tries a smile...nods extremely meekly to Matt...her turn to look sheepish.

"You are generous, sir...I have to say, I...I ordinarily wouldn't dream of such a thing, sir...but, amongst other things, sir, your command of Shakespeare intrigues me...I shall accept your kind offer."

A shy smile, she adjusts her hat and gathers her cane to her side...readies her her and slender self to a posture ready to walk.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

S
    Steven

As the dancer finished Jill realizes rather quickly that she was alone. Jill stands up, stretches and makes her way over to Ajax and his new friend.

Jill looked at the two of them and, if its anyone else, Jillian was thinking they were gonna go at it. But Jill knew that there was no way in hell Ajax was ever gonna cheat on Kat. Especially not in a club owned by the Prince and managed by his woman.

She approached tentatively saying, "Heeeyyyy Jax, hows it going? Who's your friend?"

Player of the Month

Matt Kelly

"Well my new friend Martha I trust your taste in women, so I am would like you to pick. To be honest I don't see how you could make a wrong choice." He liked Martha, she might be a little odd but she seemed to have a rather interesting way of acting proper and letting loose at the same time.

Ajax

Ajax smiled at Jillian to let her know that, yeah he'd resisted temptation. "Natasha Lake meet my good friend Jillian Malloy" He hopes that each is able to get an eye full of the other "I was just telling Natasha about you a little while ago, and about how proud I am at the show Katrina's put together."

Natasha Lake

Inside, Natasha was fuming. It wasn't over the lack of sex, no. She was Daeva for fuck's sake and if she wanted a hard dick to entertain her for a night, it would be easy peasy.

No, this failure was far more deep seated.

Outside, Natasha continued to smile. "No, I'm okay. I'll leave the lapdogs to their bones," she states, indicating the drooling men. When Jillian headed over, Natasha wondered briefly back to the term Jax had used....

Chewtoy...How quaint.

"Yes. He is very proud."

Vincent Bailey

"Er, roof running?" Vinny was a little confused, not hearing that before. He was also a little taken aback about being called a good guy.

Not even Gwen thought that.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa Clarke

"A pleasure," Asa said, nodding to Alice.

"I've seen you around, but I don't think we've ever actually met. Welcome to the city."

West

West had just enough liquid courage to have a pleasant tingle that made the smile he was wearing a little easier and the second thoughts a little fainter. The light pressure of Emily's arm was exciting, and the feel of her doing something in his pocket didn't immediately make him go full blown 'Seer Fishing For Sympathy' paranoid.An arm raised awkwardly, then went around her.

"I'm sure I'll think of something,"
    he affirmed. "And you seem pretty good at giving hints if I don't..."

Look he's a real boy he's got no strings!
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice nodds to Katrina, and after the introduction she makes a small bow with her head. 'A pleasure to meet you too, Mr Clarke. Thank you.'

She looks around while saying: 'When I just complimented her, Miss Scherbotsky told me you should receive some credits as well.' Alice gives a friendly smile and continues in a sincere tone. 'Hereby, I have to say this is a most wonderful club. That also being the reason I'd like to do some sort of audition.'
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

S
    Steven

Jillian looks to Jax's crotch and then back to the two Kindred, "Yeah I can see that."

"So Natasha, how goes the fight game?" Jill asked with a smile as she checked out the sexy Daeva.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa Clarke

"An audition?"
    Asa asked, arching an eyebrow.

He turned back to the Daeva, studying her as if appraising something.

"Have you ever been to The Asylum?"
    he asked.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha thought a moment, looked to the dancers, to her own shoes and then back to Matt, nodding...her hair in bunches, bobs as she nods. Smiling. "Ah...well...the blonde lady, sir...the one whom you noticed - the one with the pole skills. Would she be a suitable choice?" Martha tries a shy smile, rubs hard at her lame hip as she talks.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'The Asylum?' Her turn to raise an eyebrow. 'No I haven't been there yet...'

Slowly a smile appears on Alice's face. 'However I'm sure to visit it now, somewhere in the nearby future. You think I'm better suited for that club, Mr. Clarke?'
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Page 16 of 22 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... Last
Closed Thread