Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Bwuh?!

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

She trips and falls, but Diane's momentum is such that she doesn't fall straight down she goes flying smacking her head against a concrete wall, inflicting one more point of bashing knocking her unconsious.
    I guess I could see an Armadillo Beast curling up in a ball, but... say wut? Is this a lemming or dodo Kith?
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

I'm confused....and words escape me.

I say kick it and walk away.

But that's mean.

And deserved of a pickpocket.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

You know, I can't help but be disappointed it was Terri and not Xerxia. Cheesy as it may have been, would there have been any more appropriate occasion for the time-honored D&D battle cry?

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

S
    Steven

Wait Argent is there? :P

Dude, I missed a trick there lol

You know, I can't help but be disappointed it was Terri and not Xerxia. Cheesy as it may have been, would there have been any more appropriate occasion for the time-honored D&D battle cry?

So true!

QuoteQuote:
    I guess I could see an Armadillo Beast curling up in a ball, but...
    Why do I find myself thinking of this guy?

+ Reply to Thread