1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Block Party Christmas/New Years' 2011

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Block Party Rules: All are welcome. You can leave one location and move to another, but please keep it real and don't just jump out of one and into a current conversation in another.

Reverence: A gothic fantasy club catering to late teens and early twenties crowd, it still plays the classics like The Cult and The Smiths.

Tonight, counting down New Years with a four club block party, the club is filling. The redecoration from Halloween remains, despite the fact that the Tron look might be back in. Many people are in their gothic best, mixed with steampunk and fantasy outfits. Where others go to the Asylum to indulge, this is where they come to play.

Upon entering, a wristband is given, giving access to Avalon, Asylum, The Lily, and Reverence. A simple hole puncher marks off the free drinks.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally was the first of the Shadow Seekers to Arrive on New Years. She had let the others know she was going to go early that way if something happens tonight at Gypsy's she can cut out early as well. Sally was dressed is a skirt and white loose blouse with a jacket. She hoped this fit the bill for "dress to impress." She thought she looked nice. Sally wasn't going for Sexy tonight, she wasn't in the mood for it. The only reason She didn't stay home with a bottle of wine is because of the event and that Reverence was in there territory. Sally made her way over to the bar and ordered a glass of wine.

Jordan

Jordan arrives at the club allready half cut. He had started drinking back at home while he was getting ready and preparing the flat incase any of the seekers needed a place closeby to crash.

Jordan rarely drank, it was only once or twice a year. Alcohol had a stupid amount of calories and saturated fat. However something played on his mind, something another wolf had said to him. His motabalism would be higher and therfore would process food and alcohol quicker.

He had allready noticed an increase in his appitite. Tonight was a bit of an experiment, get drunk and see how long it takes for the alcohol to wear off. Might be good to know?

Jordan was wearing a smart pair of trousers, smart boots and a trendy shirt. He was going to stick out like a sore thumb. He did not care. Sure he liked the music, he liked most music however dressing like the other clients.... not his style.

He checks his bag and coat and heads up to the bar, noticing Sally as he approaches.

"A pint of Fosters and two shots of Sambuca please." He certainly was not an advert for drinking responsibly tonight. He turns to Sally.

"Hey. How are you doing?"
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew's normal wardrobe was chosen for practicality and disposability. After all, when tears from rusted claws, razor-sharp branches, and stranger extremities were normal job hazards, clothing tended to not stand up for very long under the strain. So to now dress in a button-down shirt and slacks felt just a little odd. A couple times, he wonders why he bothered to wear it; after all, the Herd would sense the predator in it's midst, no matter how he might dress himself up.

In truth, the unconscious reactions were comforting. They should fear him, fear the wolf that stalked the night. That fear was what kept them away from the places that truly mattered, and kept them from harming the most sacred thing of all, his pack.

And speaking of pack, there they were now. Matthew quickly walks toward Sally and Jordan, giving each a quick nod. "Glad to see I'm not too early. You two enjoying yourselves so far?"

"I just arrived, but having a good night so far. What you drinking?" Jordan was clearly having fun, hell it was allways fun when you were getting drunk. After the past two months a good night out was just what Jordan needed, it was clear. He was on a mission, a mission to get hammered.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

S
    Sally Romanov

"I am doing okay Jordan thank you." Sally says to the Rahu. Sally smells the arrival of her Alpha before she sees him and turns to look for him.

"Doing Okay Matthew, Figured I should make the rounds tonight. How are you doing love?" Sally says with a nearly imperceptable hint of concern for her alpha after all that has happened recently. Sally knew that Matthew would pick up the true meaning of her question.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Oh my God," Terri squeals to Rick as they enter Reverance arm in arm and extremely happy to be back in the club she adored so much. She wore yet another special dress she had picked up from one of her suppliers. The green certainly made her hair stand out while the silken material that covered her legs was light enough to give her tail freedom. With wristband in place, she led Rick towards the bar. "Can you believe a whole year has passed?"

Outfit
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew shrugs. "I'm doing well enough, I suppose. Pulling through." Just wish I could forget that taste.

Remembering Rick and Terry from Halloween, he gives them a quick wave before turning back to his packmates with a chuckle. "I guess it doesn't take too long to begin recognizing people around here."

L

"Given all that's happened, sometimes it seems surprising that it's only been a year." One arm wrapped lightly about her waist, pausing their trip to the bar for a few short seconds as he murmured softly. "Though it's also so easy to simply lose track of time when I'm with you..."

His keen gaze spots Matthew from the corner of his eye and one hand rises to return the wave. "Looks like Matthew's here again, and he has some friends with him."

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Curious about what this night would bring forth for his Requiem, Chris entered Reverence. He hoped that this night would be better than the night at the Asylum. That was just not his thing. But this club was more like it. He saw some fantasy figures walking around already, it made him smile.

It had taken a while to gather all stuff to make an imitation of the clothes Brad Pitt wore in the movie Interview with the Vampire. But he was satisfied with the outfit he eventually bought somewhere.

And so, in his good mood, with blood flowing through his body, he looked around in the hope to find someone familiar. Not yet. Now let's just enjoy the music then. Another beast must come. If not, maybe I'll try to talk to a mortal. It has been a while...

Outfit
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread