Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Block Party Christmas/New Years' 2010

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    J
    Jase

Dusk blew out the smoke from the cuban cigar and took a sip of the Brandy, as the Uratha sat and spoke Dusk replied smiling.

"Evening, you seem to have me at a disadvantage. You know my name but i don't know yours, care to share?"

Dusk smiled and took a drag of the cigar, she blew the smoke out and spoke again.

"What brings a man like your self, to a place like this?"

Dusk took a drink of the Brandy, she noticed the cigar was about finished and ordered her self another. She paid and tipped, holding the cigar with the cutter Dusk sniffed it to see how fresh it was. She then stuck the end in her mouth and wetted it to cut it with the cutter, cutting it Dusk then lit it and took a drag.

"What? You have to get it wet to cut it, plus it helps you get the taste and enjoy the cigar better but i have seen some cut theirs dry and ruin a perfectly good cigar."

Dusk chuckled as she took another sip of Brandy, she wondered what brought this man to the Lily.

"Vincent Bailey, long time resident of Sac," Vinny replies still grinning and holding out a hand. "Although my friends, and those I like, call me Vinny. You can call me Vinny."

He watched as she seemed to play with the cigar and held back an urge to just light it up for her. Instead, he simply shrugged, focusing on the question. "Like I said, long time resident but it dawned on me I have never actually spent a night in this actual bar." Vinny looks round with much appreciation. "I like it. So, seems like I bored the hell out of one person tonight, fancy being number two?"

J
    Jase

Dusk took a sip of her Brandy, then smiled and spoke as she softly layed her hand in his.

"Well Vinny, it's a pleasure to meet you. I myself have only been her a short few months but i do like it so far."

Dusk sat her glass down and took a drag of the cuban, she did seem like a perfect gentleman and it was a pitty the other girl left.

"Sure, why not. I am not one to bore easily, though i may bore you though. I have a weird sense of humour, i guess that's why your friend flipped me off before she left. Besides Vinny, you do not look like the kind that would be boring, maybe she was just to young or not the right speed for sensible conversation. You know how some are these days, they always act like they have a stick up their asses or you have ulterior motives."

Dusk blew the smoke out and took a drink, she thought again and spoke.

"I do thank you for the Brandy, i must say it's got a nice body and flavor to it. It's makes the cigar even better, so why are you smoking a cigarette in a cigar bar? A man like you, seems to me, would like a good stoggie."

Dusk winked at Vinny, she took another sip of the Brandy and then took another drag of the cuban cigar.

Vincent smirks as Dusk talks about Azalea. True, he knew F'all about her himself but that besides, a tiny spark of jealousy reared its F'ugly head somewhere deep inside. "I'm sure she had her reasons."

At mention of the cigarette, he looked down at it as he drew hard,going slightly cross-eyed in the process. Exhaling, Vinny attempted a couple of smoke rings to average-effect. "What can I say? I'm an addict. Also, it takes the edge off. When the shit has hit the fan and the world is going to hell, by Luna's grace one smoke is all it takes to get a clear picture." He removes another cigarette and lights it on the dying ember of his previous. "So then, who do you run with?" he asks, leaning slightly closer. Might as well get these things out in the open.

J
    Jase

Dusk chuckles as he went cross-eye and tried blowing a couple of smoke ring, as he spoke she watched him get a littler closer and spoke.

"True, a good smoke does take the edge off and makes things go smoothly." Dusk moved a tad closer as she sipped her brandy and took a drag of the cuban and blew out a couple of smoke rings her self. "I have not found anyone to go running with, i am trying to find some like minded people to go for a run with though. Who do you run with?"

Dusk stifled a giggle as the cute burly man chain smoked, she kind of admired him but tried not to show it. Dusk too another sip of the brandy, then took another drag of the cuban and blew the smoke out.

"So Vinny, what does a man like you do for fun? Thought of a way to ringing in the New Year?"

Dusk winked at him and took another sip of her drink, she looked at him and just watched, trying to size him up like as she waited.

"The Sworn," Vincent says while blowing out smoke through his nostrils so it covered the brandy he had placed on the table. "We run north-east of the safe side."

He watched the girl, a fellow Uratha like himself and sighed. Fucking rules are a bitch.

"Well, I'm a photographer by trade, which is fun. However, my plan tonight was to drink lots as I wallow in bitterness and then find a married woman to take home and fuck stupid." A gulp of brandy. "You?"

J
    Jase

Dusk chuckled as Vinny spoke, she took another sip of her brandy and took another drag of the cuban before replying.

"I collect occult books and stuff. Well, i myself was going to get liquored up, find a nice hung stud and do things to him that only a dirty mind could think up and accomplish as a contortionist."

Dusk chuckled, she took another sip of her brandy and allowed her mind to scan the room.

"Shame. Contortionist you say?" It was all Vinny could muster. Somewhere deep inside, Luna was already berating him.

Or was it Gwen's voice he could hear?

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The waitresses circulate, politely giving the 'Last Call'...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

End Scene
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread