1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Block Party Christmas/New Years' 2010

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Block Party Rules: All are welcome. You can leave one location and move to another, but please keep it real and don't just jump out of one and into a current conversation in another.

The Lily: An upscale bar/club where the movers and shakers go to wheel and deal, boast of success, seek audiences, or simply socialize.

Tonight, counting down New Years with a four club block party, the club is filling. Private rooms are being reserved and filling up quickly, many with older gentlemen and young women who came looking for stability and maturity.

Former Playmates make the rounds selling illegal cigars and vintage brandys for exorbitant prices. Then again, if you have to ask how much...

Upon entering, a wristband is given, giving access to Avalon, Asylum, The Lily, and Reverence. A simple hole puncher marks off the free drinks.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Looking dapper. That was the order of the day, or night, in Vincent's case. When deciding on where to go for the Block Party, the Cahalith wanted something more upscale, somewhere he could really lay on the charm.

The Lily was just the place. Lavish and extravagent, the moment Vinny entered he grinned and wondered if the rest of his....the pack would enjoy such a place.

Walking over to the bar, Vincent ordered a brandy along with one of those cigars, smiling to the girl dispensing them.

Yeah, this is going to be a good night.

Outfit

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Riddle me this: How do you tell a room full of people to 'fuck off' without saying a word?

Holy mohawk, Batgirl!

My bangs are long enough for me to chew on, and I can sport one hell of a 'do when I feel like it. Sure, it takes a long time, but goddamn if it doesn't give me a warm fuzzy.

Ok, ok, so it's technically a fauxhawk. I've yet to be called a poseur, though, because it's sincere.

Now the icing on the cake is to light up a cigarette in a cigar bar.

I order a kir, though... I'm not a complete bitch.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Vincent tries hard not to double take but he can't help it. He can't also help but grin at the mohawk.

That's just too damn cool.

He didn't go over straight away, wanting to see how the girl worked the bar. Attitude is one thing, confidence while an outsider is something else.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"The fuck you looking at, Earrings?" I ask Earrings. He looks like some punk that struck gold in the stock market. Still, it takes balls to dress up like that and leave the earrings in. I can actually feel the weight of my mohawk as I turn to align it at my target like a shark fin.

I hope he's got something more original than asking to compare piercings, or where else I'm pierced.

Vinny continues to smile and ensures to show plently of pearly whites. He stubs out the cigar in he nearest ashtray, not particularly enjoying it and moves closer to Z, brandy in hand.

"I was just wondering if you've got another one of those?" he asks, pointing to the cigarette. "Much more my thing."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

I reach into my jacket and produce a soft pack of Camel Lights. The pack's worn enough to show I've had it a couple of days -- I'm not a chain smoker. On the other hand, there's only about five left, so it's not just for show, either.

"I've also got cloves,"
    I say, with the slight hint of a question.

I gesture in a circle to encompass the club. "This whole place looks like your 'thing', you know.

And that's the idea, the Farsil Luhal thought with a large, mental dose of pride. He happily plucks one of the Camels from the pack and lights it with one of the book of matches he'd picked up from one hotel or another. Couldn't recall which one now; Some nights were such a blur.

"Thanks. Actually, I was thinking the same thing about you," Vincent jokes, enjoying the cigarette so much more then the Cuban. "Now, I really need to know one thing; how long did it take to get that ready?" he asks, nodding to the mohawk, fauxhawk....thing.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

I shrug, debating on whether or not to smart off and tell him it's natural from my dad being a rooster... but I don't.

The crime of being a woman is that we adapt to our environment, whereas men adapt the environment. Which means I was starting to find this douche somewhat acceptable.

*Sigh*

"Oh, you know it. VIP card and everything," I reply, rolling my eyes at the thought of 'belonging' here. Taking a drink, I reach up and touch my vertical mane and grin.

"Too long, to be honest. If you count washing the shit out, about two hours."

Fuck this.

"How long it take you to tie that shitty knot? Don't you know this is a full Windsor only club?"

J
    Jase

Dusk Rivers

Dusk entered the Lilly, she was wearing a black simple slip dress with spaghetti straps and black high heels. Her long black hair was straight and she wore make-up tonight as well. "Thank god i shaved my legs and pits for this dress, could you just imagine...." Dusk opened ber small black clutch purse and showed her id and paid. "Are they fucking for real? Shit, i am over 21." Smiling, Dusk got the wristband and entered. She walked like she was hot shit towards the bar, Dusk ordered a Scotch on the rocks and a nice fresh cuban. She saw the chic speaking with a gentleman but her eyes remained peeled to the girl with a fauxhawk. "Does she not know, Sanjaya made that do look silly on American Idol. Oh well, maybe she is just slow with the times." Dusk paid and tipped, she took the cigar, cut it with the cgar cutter and lit it. Taking her drink she winked at the girl and moved to an empty stool. Crossing her legs, like a lady would, Dusk drank her scotch and smoked her cigar. It was a couple of delicacies she allowed her self these days, looking around the bar, she sized up the men.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread