Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Titanic! - Day Three

Aug 19, 2016 : Titanic! - Day Two
Titanic! - Day Four
Sep 13, 2016 - Sep 30, 2016
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Wayland

Public Name: Richard "Richie" Holt
    Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

"Ambushes work best yo. Like, engineer things so that the bitch is where we need her to be." The question is, how do they do that, and where? "Im spit-ballin' here, but as long as we get that necklace off the old crones neck, theres a strong chance none of the zombie dudes can come after us. I mean, I didnt get any spatial feels for it so, here's hoping."

"I'm thinkin' of maybe doin' the smoke thing to see what the bitch does. Have Runner follow them once the alarm goes up, then plan an ambush, then make a real fire and wait for them to come to us. What'dya think?" Or, maybe divide and conquer. "There's another option though. You know how the old bat sent the young, ahh... bat, to get her brothers? What if we sent Fisher in to annoy the old woman, and we ambush the young woman outside? Kinda depends on where she goes to find the guys though."

"There's like, one other problem too yo. Like, what are we doing about the boat? It's gonna take some serious effort to sink the ship if things are in place to prevent it hitting the iceber...." Dude! That's it! A wide eyed look overcomes Wayland's face as he has a eureka moment. "I got it! Why don't we go back to the original plan. Make sure the engine is going fast at the right time, make sure the captain is steering in the right spot and distracted, and use the crashing boat as the distraction. I like the chances that those creepy woman are gonna check on their cargo as the ship is sinking."

2. Likes , West liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Runner, newly outfitted in his 'Victualling Crew' pimp threads, returns at intervals with food and updates on The Brothers' patterns until bellies are full and patrol schedules are outlined.

He seems thrilled to be useful.

This plot ends on the 30th: Win, Lose, or Draw.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

4. Likes liked this post
    Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"Thanks Runner. You were supper helpful." Weirdly so. It was like this was the most useful he'd ever been...

"Anyway..." Tuesday draws out, "So smoke plan. It's the best we got and tomorrow The Big Day. Sooo maybe we should try smoken' 'em out soon. Like today. Make sure the hench brutes are on the far side of their patrol rote and uh...in the confusion, someone could shank the necrobat. Grab up the necklace o'doom and see up happens. I'm still a fan of not plans. Can't counter a plan that hasn't been made yet. Or something like that." she says standing up. Feeling completely keyed up the unicorn needed to get into motion. "How many would be needed to keep the fire controlled? One of you." July, Arthur, or Runner, "Should keep an eye on the hench brutes. While we get into position." To you know, shank a bitch and take her stuff. "Then tomorrow we can deal with the iceberg and sinking the ship to deal with the zambies."

This was seriously all Tuesday needed to know before being prompted into action. Crawling over, and under the tightly packed bodies shoved into the tiny room, she made to open the door. "Let's go already~!"
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

6. Likes West liked this post

Wayland

Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

Plans coming together, even murderous plans. Chores first, deal with the fallout later yo. "I'm happy to gut the old cow, unless Fisher wants a piece of her instead, cause, you know." Nobody likes a racist. "I think we're gonna be hard pressed to get the old woman by herself, or even by herself without the hired goons, but yeah you're right, probably best we deal with them today and do the boat tomorrow."

Wayland starts pacing to think, which in effect makes him basically turn around in circles on the spot until he realises how stupid it looks and stops. "Lets do it in the cargo hold. Arthur, you can make fire right? Maybe you can take care of the blaze or smoke or whatever and make sure it don't get outta control or nothin'." But how to get the woman down to the cargo hold out of sight of others. "Maybe one of us should pop into the library just before the fire starts so she knows its us? That'll make her paranoid enough to check her stuff right? Cause someone already knows we know about the cargo from the Post-cog right? We wait in the cargo hold and ambush."

"Its not elegant, but then when is murdering an old woman elegant yeah?"

Strix

PRE

Runner always seemed so pleased when he was helpful, it made Strix almost want to pat him on the head. Only he'd have to reach up awkwardly to do that — then explain what he was doing, and they really had other things to worry about right now.

"I agree, let's get going." The longer they waited, the less time they had to actually get done what they came here for. "I'd rather have the crone out of the way today than having to hope she will risk coming down to the cargo while the ship is sinking. We can worry about how to make the ship not reach America with what time we have tomorrow."

Messing with the engines might work, though, just like getting the captain to not notice it all. But again, things to worry about with what time they have tomorrow before the iceberg made the ship the legend it was.

At Tuesday's question, Strix replied with, "Given that Arthur's a Master in Forces, I'd say he'd be the best candidate to make sure the Titanic doesn't end up being known to have burned down in the middle of the ocean," Strix commented, thinking he would be the best candidate for that. He did figure there actually were ways people who made the ship had considered taking care of possible fires, but one never knew what could go wrong. "Since Runner already knows their pattern, I think he'd be best to follow them. Also, keep them away from where their mistress will end up shish kebab."

That would leave July with them, he surely could be of use. Never hurt to have people around who can manipulate time and fate.

Pushing himself away from where he stood, he made his way towards the door, as well, when Tuesday made to open it, saying, "Don't forget to get your buffs ready before it starts," when he finally succeeded to get to the door himself. He was planning to do just that when they were heading towards their position and wait for the signal. While they didn't need them last time, they sure as hell might end up today. What with the possibility of a fire going haywire, the crone and her sidekick not being so easily to take down, even during a panic.

Hearing Wayland's suggestion, he frowned a little. "We can all have a go and stab her, we'll have to get close enough for that. I figure it's better if we're close to the library and either catch her while she's trying to leave or drag her away as she leaves. If we're already present inside, even if we're getting the cold shoulder and judging looks from everyone, we leave much less to chance than hoping she'll personally go down to the cargo instead of just sending one of her goons."

Wayland

Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

Hmm, it would look pretty silly to be waiting in the dark cargo hold only to have no one come. "Shank her in the library then? We all walk in and sit down, a fire starts and when people panic and leave we have just us and her in the library? Thats gonna be loud bro. And messy as fuck."

He could seal the door after everyone left so no one else walks in, which would help, but people were going to know they went in there. If there is evidence of foul play it might make things awkward. Good thing they planned to sink the evidence tomorrow.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Tag me in OOC with The Final Plan, whenever it gets made.
    Alternately, if anyone wants to split off and start a new thread, feel free (and tag me).
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Fisher

Extempor. Affinity: •••••
    Eidetic Memory

(Honing the Form, Sup Vis, Org Res, 2Face)Mana 1 Spent
    PRE

Fisher listened to the others speak up and offer suggestions. She was going to say something against trying to move the old bat from her perch, but they decided to take action where she was and so Fisher saw no need to mention her reservations.

"Those not confident with their ability in a fight can hang back and focus on watching the fire situation and pitching in where needed when things go down. I don't expect this woman to be easy to take down. Things will go wrong and we will have to adapt on the fly. At the very least we need to have all the exits to the room covered and move to intercept her when she moves. We may have to deal with crew or try and distract them when they arrive." She looked to the others for anything they might want to add.

She focused her will and ran down a list of spells that she wanted active. First she focused on changing her features and willing herself to look different. She lightened her skin to white, her hair changed to blonde, and she altered her facial features slightly, yet making them plain. She hardened her skin with her usual armor spell, and expanded her vision with supernal sight. Lastly she focused her will and made herself faster and more graceful. Her muscles tightened like coiled springs ready for action. All the while her chanting was rhythmic and hypnotic as she bobbed and weaved slowly in place and with precise measured movements of a ritualized dance, her voice like a steady drumbeat.

"Ok, hopefully this should throw anyone off if I do the bulk of the assault in front of witnesses. I can drop the spell afterward. Ready."
    Fisher finished getting up and preparing to exit with the others.

Spells

12. Likes West, liked this post
    Bump West "Bump" this post
    Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

(Fate Sight, Fate Shield)Mana 0 Spent
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Wayland and Strix have a panning back and forth. "Honestly I thought we'd nab the necrobat as she's leaving the library. If she leaves. If not then we're there and she's there and..." let the shanking commence.

There's a pinging around her as Fisher's spells take hold. "That is freaky as fuck." looking at the newly changed shaman, "This blond white bitch is soooooo not your deal. After today. Never again. You're not the mustelid I know and love."

Before they all scamper out of the cramped room, Tuesday calls on Fate to wrap itself around her, offing it's protection, and the expand her own sight. The threads she gains as she looks upon the words will be needed as they start their plan. "So fighting, I'm scrappy, but I'll deal with support. Luck and it's ill are totally me thing." looking at the others she nods and opens the door. Stepping out into the equally cramped hall she starts walking toward the library, trusting that the others know where they're needed and where they're supposed to go.

1 suxx fate sight
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-09-08 12:54:42 Tuesday rolls 5 to Sybils Sight (Fate 3 + Gno 2 ) (10 Again) 8, 1, 5, 5, 4 1 success
      3 suxx fate shield
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-09-08 12:54:52 Tuesday rolls 5 to Fortunes Protection (Fate 3 + Gno 2) (10 Again) 10, 1, 3, 8, 9, 2 3 successes
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

14. Likes West liked this post
    Bump West "Bump" this post

Strix

(Grim Sight, Unseen Aegis)Mana 0 Spent
    PRE

Strix found himself momentarily distracted by Fisher changing her appearance to that of a blond woman, skin lightening up to remove her tan as well, which surely would make it easier for her to blend in and not be recognized to yesterday — at least not by the sleepers, the crone might suspect something fishy (heh) about her, but probably won't do much about it. Unless she wanted to look crazy.

While he saw its usefulness, especially in events like this one, did he also find it strangely unsettling. Zombies in the cargo? Totally normal, though.

"Well, you'd definitely be the least likely to be recognized this way," Strix agreed when the surprise wore off, then went to cast his own round of preparative spells. Strix called down Stygia, weaving its protection into his pattern to shield him from harm, while attuning his eyes to the realm of death. Not exactly his most favorite sight to have going, but when facing another Moros (which they assumed the crone to be) he figured it couldn't hurt.

Strix rubbed at his neck, looking at Fisher again. "Might not want to be seen with us, so the Sleepers at least don't think you belong to our group."

1 success; Grim Sight
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-09-08 16:18:24 Strix rolls 3 to Grim Sight (Gnosis + Death) (10 Again) 2, 8, 6 1 success
      2 successes; Unseen Aegis
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-09-08 16:17:03 Strix rolls 4 to Unseen Aegis (Gnosis + Matter) (10 Again) 4, 9, 8, 7 2 successes

OOC

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread