Two letters arrive at the Circle for @%1;and Asclepius . Each is addressed to them within as well, but the content is otherwise identical:

Given the increase of our numbers, I believe it is within our interests to meet collectively to discuss our Order, the Tower, and other items of interest. To this interest, I would like to extend an invitation to do so on [date] at [time] within the Tower itself.

I've put in a great deal of work as of late to make the Tower for amenable to our needs and am prepared to host the meeting in the Great Room on the second floor. Coffee, bagels, and juice will be provided, but you are welcome to bring your own food should you wish. However, bear in mind it is best to devote our attention on the meeting itself rather than culinary expression.

I have prepared the following agenda:

1. The Tower: I will discuss the Tower and its current amenities for our collective use.

2. Roles within the Order: While we may be few, we need to establish common understanding as to how each of us will contribute the mission statement of our Order in the region. My intent is to have each of us to explain our individual capabilities and how to best implement ourselves to better assist our fellow Awakened.

3. Short Term Goals: In addition to discussing our place within the Order in Sacramento, I believe it is worth exploring what our individual goals are so that we can better assist one another and present a united face for the greater Consilium. Moreover, we can discuss our next steps in assisting the region as a whole.

4. Open Floor: This section will be an open floor format to discuss concerns, topics, or news that is not covered elsewhere.

Existence is War,

Joyeuse