THREADID
DISPLAYED
(1105) Alice Brown and Sidor
May 8, 2011 - May 8, 2011
(1105) Brenn Lawrence and Conner
May 7, 2011 - May 7, 2011
(1105) Amelita and Anasztaz
May 8, 2011 - May 9, 2011
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 81 of 84 First ... 31 71 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa waited for a few moments to answer Alice, waiting to see what Martha would do. He had no doubt the culprit would be found; lying to a Mekhet was no easy task. As she began, he turned back to Alice, nodding, smiling.

"A dance sounds lovely, Madam Brown,"
    he said, sliding an arm around her as they moved towards the other dancers.

He laughed softly and arched an eyebrow as he saw who they were.

"And it seems this truly is the night the Daeva ensorcell..."
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Protean • (Down in Elysium)
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good Looks)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

PRE

Russell takes the card with pointed slowness, glancing to the number as he pockets it. His mood has obviously darkened; gone is the smirk, the sense of casualness.

The Beast within him rumbles and prods, but gets no answer from him. Not even a silencing rebuke.

"Yes. Thank you." He says in a tone a bit more clipped than before.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara waits patiently as the other Kindred looks back through the fog of time, not interrupting Josephine until she begins to talk. She nods at the last sentence.* I think that can be said for any city; It seems the more Kine there are, the more dangerous it becomes for everyone, not just our kind...

It sounds like you are recently transplanted here to Sacramento. How are you finding the city, Dr Powell?
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha is visibly shocked at this. "Kidnapped? High speed chase? It all sounds extremely dramatic, sir! Did you get an opportunity to identify the vehicle, sir? Anything which might help us trace him? If his vehicles identity is bespoke, surely this will help with locating him? I will do all I can to help with the investigation." she rubs hard at her crippled thigh, nodding. "Goodness me." she takes the chance to adjust her pith helmet.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

NOS
    PRE

Brenn had been about to respond, her lungs already drawing breath in preparation for forming the series of words which would comprise her reply, but the Herald beat the Haunt to it. Instead, Brenn just nodded to Ariana's back as she turned to leave, giving a brief reply before she left to strike up another conversation.

"Of course, Madame Harpy, I'll be sure to drop by sometime."

I
    Irina

In Josephine's opinion, increased Kine in an area was hardly the singular reason for more violence and other unsavoury problems; but she kept such thoughts to herself. Instead she put it down to the other woman simply not having had the opportunity to expand an apparently limited viewpoint yet.

It was hardly a particularly good idea to begin such loaded topics with someone she didn't know anyway. Far safer to stick to easy topics, such as Sacramento in general.

"Quite well. I think I'm settling in pretty well. There haven't been any problems just yet anyway," Josephine replied, and sounded genuinely pleased.

W
    WiseGreen

"I know little about the Dragons, as well. You could tell me about it - later, somewhere else, of course."

"Of course, you should have no false hopes - my heart belongs to the Cult."
    She gives the Haunt an entertained smile.

"Your company is very enjoyable, Anasztaz; I should not be monopolizing it. I hope we meet again soon."

The Savage nods, and leaves.

W
    WiseGreen

Bogdana wandered around dancing couples; she looks around a bit for Kat and Ajax, but ultimately decides to follow David's advice and meet new people. She stops close to the edge of the stage, hoping to be ina spot where she can easily see and be seen.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max shakes his head.* Unfortunately no, no one got a good look at his face; the only clue we have is his license plate. The Prince has long had a ban on influencing the police, but perhaps someone has contacts within the DMV or city government that can trace the plates through bureaucratic channels. That's one of the reasons I was hoping to make a public announcement after telling the Prince of the situation.

*Max looks over to the Prince as he speaks with Twist; he didn't want to interrupt them again, especially given the number of others that had.* I would like to make the announcement tonight since so many of the city's population are gathered, but I don't think the Prince would take well to another interruption to his evening.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Alice Brown

Alice is a little surprised by the news of someone using auspex, the rules were clear. Though there were more important things to think about, namely the Prince. Besides, if someone would look at her now he would probably be blinded by a shining aura reflecting her strong emotions, deep deep red, with a mixture of bright green and blue veins flowing through a flickering violet light.

And then Asa laughs, a most beautiful sound. Alice chuckles, 'Indeed,' she lacks the words to describe anything right now.

The Daeva takes place in front of Asa when she shortly bites on her bottom lip, her connotations would be clear. 'I remember you as good in leading 'things', your Majesty,' she opens her arms as she offers her hands, 'so what shall we dance?' There were so many styles, Asa couldn't know all of them, could he? Alice has had time to practice, so it would only be fair to let his royal handsomeness choose.

Chris Wooding

The mekhet looks around, hears the announcement, and makes his way over to sector D. He doesn't rush, since this still was court. To his surprise, the problems had been solved before he could even make himself known as a user of Auspex. He shrugs and takes place on one of the seats, so his time of walking here wouldn't be a complete waste.

After a little while he decides this night was over for him. He had taken care of some business, but that resulted in more business to be taken care of.

Besides, I still have some boxes to be packed... and unpacked again.

When Chris arrives at the exit, he looks back one time. It was good to be back.

Chris exit scene
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Page 81 of 84 First ... 31 71 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 Last
Closed Thread