(1006) Consilium IV

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 14 of 31 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Why don't you come over, then?" Zero replies, turning to face Reign. A hand came up, and fingers slid across her bare back. "I actually have a map with most of the ley lines and Hallows in the city, you can take a look. If the active ones are all taken, maybe you'll find something that can be brought to life, and you won't have any more problems getting filled up."

Yeah, he just said that.

And it sounded great. And his fingers feel great.
    10 successes on Seduction
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Kharn

Reign shivered just slightly under his touch as he slid his fingers across her back. How'd he know that was a big turn on for her? She shook the thought out of her head, looking at Zero with a warm smile.

"It's been a while, a long while, since I've been filled up." She says, crossing her legs with a hand tracing imaginary patterns on her long lean thigh. Goosebumps raise up at her own touch, drawing Zero's eye. "I think I will come over, it'll be good to find a decent Ley, or better yet, a good Hallow. I'm sure we can work hard and figure something out." She says, looking at him, an eyebrow arching ever so slightly.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus considers Henry's words, and a worried look slowly spreads across his face. The Ward had to be altered for Consilium, that or dispelled. So were they in the open? Had the Ward been dismantled entirely? Or did someone still maintain it? If the former ... Regardless, there were far too many details about the Consilium's behind-the-scenes workings that he didn't know. That would have to be corrected, starting now.

Animus looks from West to Dr. Primoria. "I must admit that I am ignorant as to the Wards' current states, except that the ward here cannot have been left unchanged for this meeting. Magister, Curator, as caretakers of the buildings in question, I imagine you would be most familiar with the state of the Wards. Is someone currently maintaining them?"

More questions remained. Much of what Ruby had asked, the disposition of Zilker. But this needed to be resolved first. If the entire Consilium had gathered with no protection from the outside, that took precedence over everything.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Without John Dee to maintain and renew them, they will expire one by one," Tyria replies. Although she stays seated, her voice is clear and carries well.

After a few moments of silence, it's apparent that that's all she is going to say.

West looks uncomfortable; not at being singled out, but at having to make an attempt to 'politicize' his language. Finally, he gives up.

"We need to make... ahhh... 'neutralizing'... their Spatiomancer a priority."

Zero winks at Reign, moving closer until their sides are touching along their lengths. His free hand reaches across to join hers in tracing patterns on her smooth legs. Apparently he's done talking, with an agreeable conclusion having been reached.

Wouldn't want to interrupt the bigwigs, after all.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Aurum rolled her eyes at Zero and Reign and spoke loudly, "Plan your sexual encounter on your own time please. Right now we are trying to prevent a crisis."

She turned to the rest of those gathered, "All this patting each other on our backs is just a waste of time. I was at the Museum and I didn't see anything there apart from Eclipse that was worthy of a congrats. The reason why we are in such danger is because no one did anything...I did what I could to push for decisions or a plan or anything, but they refused to discuss the topic at hand. The Magister did an excellent job with what he was given, but his skills were wasted and he was not sent to where he would do the most good, which was dealing with the intruder."

"The museum was one mistake after another with none of the councilors present willing to take any form of action or even discuss any plan at all, even when it was known there was an intruder and what he was after they did nothing to get the jounals out of there. Frankly those responsible need to get their heads out their asses and actually plan something and do more than argue while the city burns down around us."

Aurum paused for amoment and looked to Ruby. "While I don't have what it takes to mess around with wards at that level...as a Moros this rogue necromancer issue sounds like it needs to be dealt with. I would love to assist in this investigation if there is anyone conducing it or if there is not I would like to speak with any fellow necromancers, or others, about looking into it."
    Fisher: Shaman of The Adamatine Arrow,
    5'8", tan, lean with long black hair and brown eyes. ||Presence: 2
    Supernal Vision / Organic Resilience, and Mana 5/11, WP 5/5.

Rosh

PRE

Spade coughs

coughs louder

rolls his eyes and sighs.

And punk then, goth gurl is done. "Thank you. I think you would make an excellent person to captain that effort Aurum. We would not want your vast wisdom wasted." Spade closes his eyes while staring at the rafters. Don't ask me how.

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

"That's a nasty cough you got there councilor...you should get it checked out. I'll do what I can, but I'll need some back up or someone to help," Aurum said when he was finished.
    Fisher: Shaman of The Adamatine Arrow,
    5'8", tan, lean with long black hair and brown eyes. ||Presence: 2
    Supernal Vision / Organic Resilience, and Mana 5/11, WP 5/5.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"The next order of business should be to get the fucking idiots out of the Councilor seats... starting with that one," West said, sending Spade a dark look.

No, it doesn't look like there's any apology in the works, either.

Rosh

PRE

Spade turns to West, wide eyed. Sighs and stands. Then walks toward the door.

Ruby
    Ruby

PRE

Ruby can't believe her ears. How dare a Mystagogue under her care behave with such callous rudeness?

She's practically mortified. It doesn't matter if Aurum is justified, there are RESPECTABLE avenues to voice displeasure, and CIVILIZED tones to express that displeasure.

It's not a crime to be bad at your job. Frankly it's the Consilium's fault for assigning such heavy responsibilities to Souls unready for the burdern.

"Councilor!"
    Ruby calls quietly after Spade, standing up out of her seat. Quite frankly, it's getting tiresome to see people stand around and judge. What place does the Magister have to encourage such bad attitudes? Doesn't he realize that others look up to his example?

Page 14 of 31 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... Last
Closed Thread