Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
311 - 320
DISPLAYED
(1001) January Court

Page 32 of 43 First ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... Last

Jessi

Asa sees in Jessi's aura a mix of bright violet, orange, deep red, and a bit of bright blue. The fact that the brightness of the colors comes through despite the paleness of her aura, like that of all Kindred, is testimony to the strength of her feelings.

The mix is fairly complex, but as Asa studies Jessi's body language and speech along with her aura, the meaning becomes clear. She glances up at Asa as he greets her and, smiling, says "Th' pleasure's mine, Prince Clarke. It's an honor t' meet ya, and t' call Arnold mah friend." She then glances at Ishani and says "It's good t' see ya again too, Ma'am Harpy" before diverting her gaze again.

Asa reads her as excited to be in such lofty company, but also afraid, most likely fearful either that he might disapprove of her or that she might do something to cause herself to look bad... and she apparently finds this particularly worrisome due to very strong feelings she has for Arnold... mostly carnal feelings, but beneath, also something deeper and more pure.

Konstantin

"Do you seek a master, someone to give you orders?" Konstantin asks of Elanah. "Or will you seek to rule yourself for now, and find your own way?"

After a moment, he adds "There is nothing wrong with serving. I serve, after many, many decades as my own master. But rulers, they tend to more value those who can rule themselves, but choose to serve, with confidence."

S
    Steven

Elanah stopped and thought for a moment about how much she would like Konstantin to give her Orders...

"I do not want another Master, I wish to be my own. But at the same time I do not know what I want." Elanah explained and then paused for a few moments.

"Sir Konstantin, I recently found my Haven. This is the first time in 28 years I have lived alone. I do not mean to sound like a child but, you are older then I, I would just like your advice."

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

"Evening Exorcist McLeary, Joseph Hartman." Joseph replies with a pleasant smile, then he looks back at Madison. "To my understanding the Ordo currently does not have the resources to look into dreams." Joseph frowns at this, it was almost insulting that they did not.

A lie? Yes, though valid. No one else needed to know that the Ordo was running on member knowledge and not a stock pile of books as well.

"I have contacted a member of the Crone and plan to talk to with her later in Court. I was advised to contact both Covenants, as both are proficient in external rituals. It seems best to do so as well, pooling resources may be prudent with this subject."
    He says subject with a distant tone, like the kindred was a small insect or a plant.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Well, you make a lovely couple," Asa replied. He wondered if Arnold would recruit her for the Invictus, or if the man was just entertaining himself.

He'd better be careful, if he is. Especially if he Sires.

"I trust now that he's gotten the boring formalities out of the way, he'll ask you to dance,"
    Asa added with a smile.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Regina Pia

PRE

Regina smiles politely at his offering.
    "Thank you, but no, I am quite full for the evening. Such pleasant scenery and company are the bread of my unlife."

Her beast was silent on his age. A pity, but unsurprising. Not many newcomers would elicit a response other than fury and rage. Still, he was a Deacon, so perhaps he was not too.. how did the Americans put it? Greenhorn.

"A pleasure to meet you Deacon Miletus. How have you enjoyed the Second Estate here? What clan do you claim?
    "

S
    Sanguine_Wisp

"My experience with the first estate here has so far been fine. Though this is my first long term experience with this city's First Estate. I am part of the Haunts." He shifted in his seat to sit up straighter and gave a small shy smile, I really aren't that good with conversations I need to fix this

Regina Pia

PRE

Regina smiles knowlingly. Obviously he had no interest in discussing the second estate. a touchy subject perhaps. Although why would he ignore it while still holding the title of deacon? Had he had some fued with the other lancea et sanctum members? It was not polite to pry however. She would wait, and he could tell her in good time.

"Lord Councilor Culler is a wise leader. Have you met the Priscus of the Nosferatu yet? And, if you don't mind me asking, do you have a place to stay for the night? If not, I own a small place that I would honored to have you as a guest. Until you get settled of course." Polite cheerful smile.

She did so enjoy working with Nosferatu.

S
    Sanguine_Wisp

Deacon smiled, "I have a place, but thank you for the invitation. I have met with ... Lord Councilor Culler, though I believe I didn't make a very great impression with my first introduction." He chuckled some, "Though I must admit that I am used to that." He kept the smile.

Madison

Madison nods. "That seems like the logical course to take. I will contact the Mother Superior and see what we can do for you. I cannot promise anything, but I will do my best."

Ishani

Ishani does not appear to be paying much attention to the conversation as she is watching the room and other kindred interacting. Keeping her eyes on her surroundings is a habit she could never seem to get out of.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Heathcliff notices that the Ventrue Priscus is currently unoccupied, excuses himself, then makes his way over to her, smoothing what is left of his hair with his hand. She's an intimidating predator- his own snivelling Beast recoils, but the Man is adamant. He must talk to this woman.

"Good evening, Priscus," he says, grinning lopsidedly. "I'm very impressed with this court," he mentions hopefully. She was so gorgeous, and the way she looked at you...was unnerving. His Beast tugged at his dead flesh like a disobedient pup, but the Seneschal stood his ground, his milky gray eyes transfixed on this stunning creature.

Page 32 of 43 First ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... Last
Closed Thread