Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

A Bird of Ill Omen

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

Truce smiled and nodded his understanding. "Of course. I know Wayland and met with him on occasion when he first arrived. He's spent some time in the city and serves as Sentinel. I really should speak with him more often, but as a Moros I think you two could collaborate well. Get in touch with him when you can and ask him to organize a meetup between you all."

"That's what I did, when I helped form Temoins du Sud. We were originally all fairly new arrivals to the city, strangers in a sense. A lot has changed since then, and members came and went, but we should always anticipate transition. All things end and begin anew. If it doesn't work out, you may always approach me again on the subject."

Wayland would keep an eye on them, he is sure. Truce would look forward to seeing what sort of Cabal came out of it.

"Well then. Now that you've been recognized by me as a member of this Consilium. What questions do you have that I might answer?"

All in all, Truce hadn't created many hoops for his fellow Necromancer to jump through. Strix hadn't given much reason to, answering with apparent honesty. Truce decides he will keep tabs on him in the future but time would tell how reliable Strix would come to be.

Strix

PRE

Strix relaxed again, nodding. "Alright, thank you again. I'll definitely keep that in mind." Strix would get back to Truce on it should the formation of the cabal fail or its members decided to split again later on."And I'll see about contacting Wayland, unless he gets to us all first." Which wouldn't really surprise him; Wayland had suggested the formation of a (temporary) cabal, he might be eager to get it out of the way as quickly as possible.

Especially because he recalled that Wayland used to be in a cabal that, due to the oddness happening in Sacramento, no longer existed.

As for questions, well...Strix hadn't really thought about that. There really wasn't much left to ask about since meeting all — or almost all — of this Consilium's members.

"For the moment, I don't think I have any. The meeting in the Circle has given me a pretty good image of how this Consilium works and introduced its members to me. At least their faces and names." Not personally, of course. He had not really spoken with all that many beyond the discussion that had happened in the Circle about what needed to be done. It had given him an insight in who the councilors were, and with the voting that happened he also knew that the Council ran this Consilium instead of an Hierarch.

Still, he thought to have a pretty good image of the who's who in Sacramento so far. At least those that one better knew held what rank.

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

PRE

"I see. Well, you have my number. Give me a call if you need any advice or encounter a problem you are uncertain about. I'd like to help you get adjusted however I can." What better way to nurture trust.

"If I may ask, how proficient are you in the Arcana favored by our Path? I only ask in case I might call upon you for assistance with rituals. I have a project in mind that could prove mutually beneficial."

Strix

PRE

"And I'm grateful for that, thank you. I will do that in case I find myself unsure." He might say thank you a lot, but that was just part of how he had been raised. The Sleeper part of his life was still part of him, after all. It never hurt to be polite, either.

Though if he kept saying it, he might start wincing as if he worried to sound like a broken record.

"No, it's fine," he said, shaking his head lightly. The question didn't bother him, it wasn't all too strange to know what others could accomplish. Besides, his curiosity was piqued at the mention of a ritual. "I'm currently an Apprentice of Death and a Disciple of Matter. So...if I can help you in some way in that project of yours, I'd be happy to do so."

Strix did wonder just what project Truce had in mind, especially if it would be mutually beneficial. That was, if he actually could help.

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Spell List

PRE

"Ah, an Apprentice," echoes Truce, looking thoughtful as he glances upwards to nowhere in particular. "I thought perhaps we could aid each other in the placement of Twilight Objects, to be accessible when needed. Or even... Ah well, it doesn't matter. Just a thought I had. I'll let you know if I need any assistance." It seems that both Wayland and Strix placed more emphasis on the material. Truce considers rounding out his own experiences before broaching the subject again with them. So much could be accomplished with Rituals, he only wishes to explore those options.

"In any case, Strix, I'm pleased to welcome you to the Consilium. I can give you Wayland and Crowley's numbers if you need them. If there's nothing else, may the Oracles watch over you."

Feel free to raise your Consilium Status to 1 on Strix's minisheet!

6. Likes West liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

This Scene occurs AFTER Circle What's In A Name

Please don't fast-track and back-date threads to side-step issues that I, as an ST, have pointed out.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Strix

PRE

"Yeah, I fear I can't help with Twilight related things just yet." Strix replied with an apologetic tone in his voice. So far, Matter had been more useful for him overall, while he had began to train Death only afterwards once he had gained certain proficiency with it. However, he filed this project of Truce's away for when he could possibly help out with it. It couldn't hurt to offer his help when he did have the ability to enter Twilight.

"I have Wayland's, but Crowley's can't hurt to have, if you don't mind. And I'm grateful that you took the time to meet me today."

Thank you and done! I'm also really sorry for the whole time-mess up confusion! I'll be more careful and ask for clarification when unsure in the future.

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Spell List

PRE

Their business done, Truce parted ways with Strix, heading deeper into the cathedral to take care of matters in the Silver Ladder's space.

End Scene!

10. Likes Acheron liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread