Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Arrows A'Quiver

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9

PRE

"Well," Joshua says, rubbing the arm that had been shredded just minutes ago--there's no pain, but an odd twinge in the back of his head, as though there should be. "It took some effort but I managed to undo the shadows that were blinding Falx. But... no. It was sort of fucked from the start."

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

"Ya it was. I forgot about invisibility being easy seen through by low levels of arcana. Kind of pisses me off but nothing I can do about it." He smiles when Ash offers to fix his knife. "Thanks, I've had this for a long time. I'm beginning to like the idea of using doors and other things like that as shields of sorts."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Nobody bothered to Scrutinize anyone," Ankh pointed out, deciding to speak up. "That's the first thing you have to do when assessing another Mage as a threat, if you have time..."

"At least, that's what West taught me."
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Orphan

PRE

Orphan nods. Too much reliance on offense and defense, not enough on information.

"Up for a rematch? Same teams, same rules - anything already active stays active, limited time to take actions before the bell rings - to see if the three of us have learned anything from our mistakes?"
    Given Ankh's sheer raw power, he wasn't expecting the results to be that much different, but his hope was that the second time around Falx, Joshua and he could at least make an actual fight of it.

Looking at Joshua and Falx, he says "The one good thing about our attempt, it seems to me, is that we did try to work as a team. Falx using a spell on me, me on both of you, Joshua working on dispelling Ash's spell on Falx... that part was good, at least. Unfortunately, we started out with a strategy that didn't fit the situation, and things went downhill from there."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Not any time soon," Ankh replies with a smile. "I've got quite a bit of 'dox accumulated, and I've also used a good chunk of my power reserves up casting and then healing."
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Orphan

PRE

"Another time, then," Orphan says, nodding. "Let's move on to some general strategy and tactics stuff. I've been thinking about this a lot... the need for us to have some general-purpose maneuvers that we can implement with just a couple words and gestures... some combat maneuvers, both magical and mundane, or a mix of both. You know, sort of like signals in football."

Once again, Orphan found himself wishing Tug had stayed for this.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

"I'm up for a rematch at some point. The Abyss is knocking on my door right now though and I'd rather not have a lecture from Zilker on why not to screw up and call forth an abyssal imp." He smiles tentatively.

Darren Nash

PRE

Ash looks at his watch.

"Yeah, I've got an early start at work tomorrow, so I'll have to take a rain check. Thanks though, guys and girl, it was fun."

Ash shakes hands, gives high fives, and leaves shortly thereafter.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

OOC discussion moved...

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
Closed Thread