Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Calling Cordoba

THREADID

PRE

After calling her Whip, Josephine dialed the number of the other errant member of the Brady Affair...

J
    Juan Cordoba

A few rings passed, Juan picked up. He greeted cheerfully, "Good evening Josephine! How are you?"

"Mmm. One could say that I am well, thank you for inquiring Senor Cordoba. Yourself? I hope you are well, for we have need of you. Do you remember what we discussed at the last soiree?" the Lady's accented voice inquired.

J
    Juan Cordoba

"I am as well as I can be," the Daeva replied cordially. "I do indeed recall. How can I be of assistance?"

"Well, we were hoping that you could, perhaps, use your contacts in entertainment venues and such, and with your cousins, mayhaps, to help us learn more about our dance partners and where they've been practicing."

J
    Juan Cordoba

Juan paused in thought listening to Josephine. "I see. I can certainly talk to my older cousins." Another pause, "Josephine, perhaps we ought to meet. Would that be agreeable for you?"

PRE

"Very well. I shall be meeting a cousin of mine at the Moore House soon. You are welcome to join us there," Josephine replied.

J
    Juan Cordoba

"Excellent, I will leave immediately."

Closed Thread