Ended
Watch

Calling Juan Cordoba

THREADID

PRE

His phone rang...

J
    Juan Cordoba

The call is connected, the Daeva's cheerful voice is heard, "Buena noche. Who may I be speaking with?"

PRE

"Ah, yes, I remember now that I had placed you in the position of being the one who would call first. Alas, Senor Cordoba, I, Josephine, am in a position in which I must call you first. You see, the trials of the evening are quite steep at present, and while I might approach them alone, it is far more pleasurable to approach them with company. And I would be most grateful for your assistance. Certainly, etiquette would demand I aid you in whatever you desired when you might have need. So, what say you? Will you aid me tonight?" the Priscus of Lords enquired.

4. Likes Brownlee liked this post
    J
    Juan Cordoba

Juan listened to the voice on the phone. "It so good to hear from you, Josephine." A problem needed to be resolved. The Priscus replied warmly. "How may I be of assistance to you?"

PRE

"Well, the thing is, I'm feeling rather peckish, Senor Cordoba. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind helping me find a bite. Well, more than a bite. A full meal, really. What do you say?" Josephine asked, amused curiosity in her voice.

J
    Juan Cordoba

The Daeva chuckled, "I do say yes. Let's find some dinner. I can pick you up. Where are you now?"

PRE

"Excellent. I must admit, I'm incredibly pleased that you said yes. Meet me at the Moore House. I'll be waiting."

J
    Juan Cordoba

"Very well. I will see you shortly, Josephine."

Closed Thread