Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
351 - 357
DISPLAYED
Introduce Yourself

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 36 of 36 First ... 26 32 33 34 35 36

Welcome other new people! Good to meet you!

2. Likes KindredSpirit, Fedup liked this post

0 Scenes

Welcome, welcome! I'm the Changeling ST if you have questions in that vein please throw them at me!

4. Likes Origins liked this post

Circe
    Circe
    Circe Scenes
     Son of the Herath, 
      Toll and Good Customer Pledge, tip, Fairest Blessing

Hardened Mask, 

Welcome KindredSpirit and DamoclesImpaled. I hope we get to make some mischief together on the threads. Given my toon is a 'ling with criminal connections, it is quite possible for both

6. Likes MaxPosh liked this post

Twist Scenes

My discord games keep getting interupted, so I am turning to play by post to see if this holds together for me better. Sometimes my work gets intense depending on my work projects, but I do feel I can keep up with play by post.

My favorite gamelines are Vampire and Changeling, so i will be looking at those. I can only do one character, I am fairly certain to maintain a level of consistency that I think everyone would be happy with.

It takes me awhile to get a character made sometimes, and I have a lot of reading to do to understand how this all works here. And figuring out the formatting and such.

I look forward to telling stories with you all!

8. Likes MaxPosh, Xadun, , liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Welcome 😊
    I am Seryna, the Vampire Storyteller. I would love to see you in the Vampire venue.
    Changeling is active as well.

Play by post works well for interruptions. The average play speed is posting every two days that can be completed whenever.

10. Likes Lushtess liked this post
    s

Twist Scenes

Hey folks! I've been into RPGs for what feels like forever, but haven't been able to get anything other than D&D to last more than a few sessions. Which is fine, D&D's fun and all. Sometimes though it can feel like a glorified combat simulator. I'm not very familiar with nwod, less so 1e, I am however more than willing to learn.

I enjoy reading & writing, most any game, and examining rhetoric (it's not boring I swear!). I'm currently working third shift so my schedule's a bit wonky. Mid week is usually when I have the most free time. My hours aren't set in stone so that may change.

VTR is what I'm most interested right now, but I'd be down to try any of the other games.

12. Likes , Lushtess liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Hello,
    Welcome! I am glad that you found us. I am Seryna, the Vampire Storyteller. I would be very interested in seeing your vampire character join the VTR venue.

I play D&D as well, a Dwarf life cleric at the moment.
    Before this site, I had the same issues with a campaign that would last long enough to become involved with. I hope that you enjoy your time here

Page 36 of 36 First ... 26 32 33 34 35 36
+ Reply to Thread