Alicia Silvers Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Food consumption
     Blush of life, Heightened senses

+2
    SL
    PRE

Eyes upon the Lady like woman with a playful grin upon her, more so for the role of the night than anything else.
    "A loss for us all, mayhaps it will one day birth the telling of a tale that will still be remembered generations down the line."

Taking a moment to let her eyes take in the outfit of the tall female pirate for just a moment longer.
    "Well yarr skills be grand, care ta share what creation been your favorite through the years?"

Laughing with a playfully menacing stare upon the exotic beauty.
    "Huffing and puffing? That be for piglets, just ever so lightly scratch the hatch, wait for them to come close to it, then boom before they know what struck em." Raising an eyebrow at her in answer to the faux confusion. "Ayy id be, cannot come ere and attack after having said to give up that is not nice."

Of course shed chosen to use the nickname, luckily that did feel a lot better than most of the others.
    "That be an impressive collection of names, now though I do wonder are you the big cannon or do ya bring the big cannon?" Leaning in a bit closer with her head slightly turned to the side, following along with the theatrics more on instinct than thought only to be a bit repelled by the unexpected volume of the voice. "Ye got me, that do sounds like an intriguing life birthing countless tales. It would be highly intriguing ta hear your em shared some evening." Softly chuckling at the final play. "But sand be a nuisance ta get out, I swear that damn silica and quartz that enters me boots be bountiful enough to build me own island. So danger does sound right."

Taking a look between the glasses of the spindly man, he would have been a fine candidate back then.
    "Ahh the pesky ballrooms, the enjoyment of the wealthy and crowned alike, missing the jolly bead of the open sea. Luckily though" Shifting her head slightly to the side. "I be not polite company, else the sailors would not be the ones leaving me abode tongue tied." Listening to his further words elsewhere with a slight tingle at the two uncomfortable words, how had such a word changed so drastically in meaning over the centuries?

Daeva Vice: Lust BP:1

2. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

Spdr
    Patrl
    SumCor
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes
     Son of the Herath, 
      Toll and Good Customer Pledge, tip, Fairest Blessing

Hardened Mask, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ye expect some other jest for the pigs? Okay fine. So mote it be. Ahem. Oinking from the boinking? Squealing from the feeling? Bacon gotten shaken?" She jests along with Nellie. "Lo, the punting part be just for the birds. Only fools use it up close," she smirks, "Though any lunk who could tote it and shoot at me, I'd run from."

Circe knows guns. Including absurd ones that no mortal could fire without mounting it. Or most Ogres either mind you, punt guns are huge!

"Oh ho ho ho!" The original laugh came back. Oh well. "Little from bust A," she raises her righthand, "Yet also busting B." she raises her left hand then she claps, "I suppose busting caps makes me feel good. I ain't afraid of no royal navy, yar!"

"Aye! I have man stories. And marbles," she points at Nellie, "Marbles be worse in ye boots. The tall ones," she leans down to slap the side of her boots, "Just seem to lure in some souls that just seek to test how long it takes marbles to hit the bottom." Circe sends a look to Seraphina, "Tis why ye don't leave the long boots unattended near the wee ones."

Then back to Nellie. "Sounds like the sailors speech problems are knot your problem," she stretched that pun. "I nay know such fancy ballrooms. Rounded ones? Sure. Bouncy? Yes. Blitz kind? Well, when the man in the back say everyone attack, I of course participate, ar har har har."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"Sugar is always a staple." Jennifer agreed with the entralling beauty.
    The man did not introduce himself to her, and so Jennifer did not introduce herself.
    "Sun Tzu said something like that?" She reacted to Mary's remark. That did sound like something interesting. Something interesting that Jennifer did not recall.

Jennifer gave a polite grin to Alicia. She had no intention of participating in dancing in such a public location. Perhaps if Ale were here, yet she was not.

Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass BP 3

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
     -1 Glamour Activate Hedgespun, 

-1 Glamour Harden Mask, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

At the mention of Sonnie and sugar, the Nix laughed, “You raise an excellent point there Mary.” Still laughing, “They wouldn’t know what hit ‘em!”

Now about the flag? “I’ve never designed a flag, so I’m not sure what would be good on one. But it should represent us and our crew, but also drive fear into our enemies when they see it.”

Another laugh, “Mary? A crazy side?” giggling with shrug, she takes a sip from her glass. She wasn’t actually looking to get drunk tonight.

Raising an eyebrow, “Well, now that depends on a few factors and a big one being what you can and can’t handle.” The glass was raised to Mary.

Smirking to Sven, “Well, I hate to disappoint you, but I have a pretty filthy mouth and mind, and I don’t think anything you sang or said would offend or surprise me. So please, if you have a shanty, feel free!” and she meant it. Despite her appearance, and her role as Queen of Spring, Sera had a foul mouth and could swear with the best of ‘em.

A shake of her head, “I didn’t come here to discuss fashion or my previous costumes I’m afraid.” Favorite pieces were tucked away in climate-controlled storage, with memories she didn’t want to remember right now.

Looking to Jenn, “It really is. Be it rum or to super charge an ally to lead the charge in a battle, a valuable resource indeed.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Strength
    (Notably spindly)
    New Identity
    (Devon Edwards)
    Presence
    (Nondescript)
    Mantle
    (Faintly snowy glow)
    Svelte Sven

Mask

Svelte Sven is, true to his name, very slight of frame. Standing at 5 feet and 4 inches tall and weighing barely more than 100 pounds, he is best described as scrawny. His dark hair is pulled high and tight and looks to be waxed. He has sharp cheek bones and there are deep circles under his eyes. His thin lips are often pursed in a polite, empty smile. His dress of choice is a black suit with a white bowtie. He is not particularly handsome, nor is he strikingly ugly.
    Behind the Mask

Mien

Without the benefits of the Mask, Svelte Sven is unmistakably a Darkling. His pallid complexion, sallow cheeks, and blackened flesh under his eyes give him a ghoulish appearance. Combined with his natural thinness, he looks almost skeletal. His ears have an elfin point to them, extending and tapering out for five inches. Occasionally, they seem to twitch in response to some far-off conversation. Closer inspection reveals his Mantle as a faint, whit
    Svelte Sven Scenes
      Turncoat's Tongue
      Willpower expenditure, Boost Crafts roll
     Hardened Mask, 

PRE

Whisperwisp Chatelaine

The Darkling glanced to the other man, expecting some kind of reply, but saw there was none forthcoming. He had been mostly bluffing about his reasons for not singing. In fact, he just didn't want to. Singing on command evoked certain memories he didn't like to dwell on. Still, it looked like it would be easier to humor the request than ignore it. Maybe I just won't try very hard and they'll ask me to stop. Sven sighed before his hand found a glass and he brought it up in a mock salute. "You all asked for it." He said before taking a sip from the glass.

2 successes

Despite the pessimistic thinking, Sven couldn't bring himself to completely half-ass the attempt. He began to lightly pat his free hand on the table to keep a beat. Most shanties had several lyrical variants. Sailors had their favorites, but the words themselves tended to matter less than keeping a steady rhythm while working. One in particular came to mind as fitting the tone without being too explicit. "In Amsterdam, there lived a maid. Mark well what I do say!"

The raucous tone of the song was more infectious than he had anticipated and a grin crept across his face as he started to sing in earnest. "In Amsterdam, there lived a maid and she was mistress of her trade. I'll go no more a-rovin' with you, fair maid!" He wasn't especially loud, given how many people were partying around, but he was at least getting a few looks from people outside their circle. "A-rovin', a-rovin', since rovin's been my r-u-in, I'll go no more a-rovin' with you, fair maid!"

The man's grin resolved into a slight smirk as he continued to tap his hand to the beat but didn't continue the song. "If ya want the rest, you'll have to join the refrain. Real simple, just repeat that last part starting with 'I'll go no more a-rovin'.' Savvy?"
    Darkling - Whisperwisp/Chatelaine | Health - | Willpower - | Glamour -

7. Likes liked this post
    Marcus Hawthorne
    High Speech
    Eidetic Memory
    Resources
    Status
    (Free Council)
    New Identity
    (Marcus Hawthorne)
    Eidolon

STATS

Health
    Mana
    Willpower

NIMBUS

When Eidolon uses Vulgar magic, his eyes glow purple and a faint, eerie mist surrounds him, tinged with shadows that seem to dance in a macabre waltz.
    Equipment

ARMOR

Reinforce Long Jacket: WoD core p170

GEAR

Smartphone: HtV, p. 37
    Laptop: HtV, p. 37
    Zippo Lighter

WEAPONS

Energy Meter: HtV, p. 240
    Stun Gun: Armory, p. 36
    Dart Gun Pistol: Armory p.91
    Beretta M92: Armory, p.65
    Dagger: WoD Core, p.170

PRE

Eidolon laughed and moved along, "Ay Mary, would you mind giving me your digits? The last three run ins have been a blast. I would love to make our encounters a little less random." Eidolon then took a look around, "We can see what kind of trouble we can get into. You can even invite your friends, the more the merrier I say."
    Speed: 9 | Defense: 2 | Armor: 1
    "Talking" | Thinking

9. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

Spdr
    Patrl
    SumCor
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes
     Son of the Herath, 
      Toll and Good Customer Pledge, tip, Fairest Blessing

Hardened Mask, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe shrugs. "Eh, I'm getting the quote from TF2, so, lots of liberties with that quote Jen," she admits to her ignorance.

"Yar! T'would call it plan sugar and rush, oh ho ho ho!" It was too accurate a name and a semi-valid tactic.

"Depends. What frightens ye foe? For some, it could be fangs or claws. Others?" Circe thinks as she drains her drink. The glass clinks onto the bar. "Hmmm? Chickens? Tis an odd phobia but some folks do have it, arr."

"Slander and calami I say to you Sarah," she points and accusing finger at her fellow fey monarch. "To imply there is anything I can't handle. Such lies!" She clasps her hands together, "I just fail to hold many things for very long. I can handle anything, fleeting though some may be, they are all so briefly handled...Wait, no. Failed logic. Accurate," she point at Seraphina again with a nod, "You were accurate. I redact me words. Ignore, carry on."

Problem with acting a new persona, sometimes you didn't think things through when you start talking. Digging deeper or bailing out has to be considered. Circe? She bailed.

"Ah," she nods as she gets the meaning of the song. "So, analogy and allegory twas the order o' the day for the olden songs?" Circe nods, "My, the art has fallen with the modern bards. So much lesser now."

"Ye arr asking a lady for her cannon sizes Marcus? Bold!" She cheers the mortal's forwardness. Well, maybe it wasn't. Multiple meetings and all. "Or ye be looking for carrier pigeon contacts? Yar! That I can gives ye." She has to think for a moment. Civilian number. It takes a moment to recall which one is Mary's and not a Lost or Runner number. "Ah, ye know the wisdom of the crowd Marcus. Ye don't need to out run trouble. Just yer slowest mate, yar!"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
+ Reply to Thread