Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
121 - 125
DISPLAYED
The Goodbye Thread

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 13 of 13 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13

0 Scenes

In my head canon the big C has passed his Threshold Seeking and keeps watch over Sacramento.
    It's been both a pleasure and an honor. Hopefully we'll talk on Discord, the very least until we cross paths ingame again.
    Until then, see you space cowboy.

2. Likes Kelreth liked this post

Twist Scenes

And now it looks like my turn.

Oh dear.

I wont beat around the bush - there have been some life changes in the background that have reached a tipping point where I can't really commit the necessary time to playing and doing it justice. After nearly 12 years of gaming, I'm having to hang up my pen (well, okay, my keyboard). Consistently writing for an online forum can be quite a feat and it still amazes me at there are so many people able to do just that and continue playing this game, here in this little online community.

Somewhere, somehow, the sites original creators must be smiling. Edge of Darkness has stood the test of time.

Shout out to

West who ran the site for so long and was the force behind so many fantastic characters, great stories, and much mentoring with the ST role. Cannot thank you enough.
    To Orianna and Youngblood who took over and kept the fire burning
    Saber Sloth my Changeling ST and along with Cayce my fellow conspirators!

To Chrisie who first gave me a shot as an ST (in the Vampire Venue)

And to a whole lot of other people with whom I have interacted down the years

I wont be gone completely, but I'm going to just be a lurker from here on in.

Good luck you guys, it has been some of the best fun in my life
    I am really sad to see you go. We have not played together for long, but I have only fond memories from Campanella. You will be missed.
    I will totally find something cool to put here - eventually.

Chambers Scenes
     Out of path improv spells, 

Verity Carmen Scenes

We have only been in handful of scenes together and each and everyone was amazing, thank you! Everywhere anyone looks on the site the massive and wonderful impact of your legacy, hard work and characters is present. Thank you for it all.

Wishing you the absolute best. And since you will still be lurking, enjoy the stories!
    Reuban Brigh

5. Likes Fedup liked this post

Circe
    Circe
    Circe Scenes
     Son of the Herath, 
      Toll and Good Customer Pledge, tip, Fairest Blessing

Hardened Mask, 

I wish you wondrous, good fortune in IRL to you Yum Yum Crow. You have been a blast to play with, and all your hard work has done wonders for making this site amazing.

Glad you will keep watching over us. We will try to be entertaining, maybe work in a car chase thread. With ramps! And a truckload of chickens.

Twist Scenes

I'm sorry to hear you're going, YYC. You were the Spring Monarch when I started here, and you made my introduction to this site very welcoming.

I wish you all the best!

Page 13 of 13 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13
+ Reply to Thread