Ended
Watch
121 - 130
DISPLAYED
Gypsys Anniversery Party

Page 13 of 14 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

Wide eyed and excited, she nibbles at the bread and chirps; "I should very much wish to see this haunted dwelling, sir! It sounds most fascinating! What an immense boon to your writing, sir!"
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Player of the Month

Patrick Donovan

"Well it is my house, and while I very much enjoy your company, I must wonder about the implication were I to invite you back. I would hate to fail to live up to proper codes of gentlemanly conduct." He shrugs and smiles at the woman.

"Unless of course you wished to discard the proper conduct expected of ladies and gentlemen for an evening."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiles, clearly delighted at the invited. She couldn't be certain, but did he just invite me back to his place? She places her food down and fiddles with her cane close to her chest. "Oh, I say! I have every confidence, sir, that you would be the prefect gentleman! I should wish not be an imposition...but, I should very much wish to see your residence and...well, enjoy our conversations and company too." a shy smile, meekly plays with one of her twin tails.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana makes her way to where Sally was talking to a man she did not know. She thought she should catch Miss Romanov before she was completely tied up.

When she arrived at the table, Ariana had an apologetic smile. "Forgive me for the intrusion Miss Romanov, sir." She said sincerely, looking to Tim for a moment then back to Sally. "I am Ariana Donovan from the Sacramento Bee. Might I have a word with you at the end of the evening, if you please?" Her words radiated politeness and charm.

S
    Sally Romanov

Tim Simmons

"A bad case. One of the ones that makes two drinks turn into ten." He gives Sally a weary smile and she can see dark bags under eyes red from a lack of sleep. Or too much reading. Or a lack of sleep caused by too much reading.
    To Timothy Sally says, "Aww hon that is not good. Is there anything I can do for you?" Sally asks with honest concern. As she hears the tones of Ariana she turns her head. "Well hello Ariana, please call me Sally. Yeah if you don't mind sticking around after this is done we can talk in my office?" Sally asks, her tone never changing from that quiet yet pleasant conversational tone.

A
    Ariana Donovan

"Excellent Sally. I look forward to it. Just find me when you are ready, and thank you." Ariana smiled and nodded to both of them. She left so that Sally and Tim could finish their conversation.

Ariana walked to the table where Conner was sitting. Kaito did not seem to be far from Conner. She sat down close to, but not next to Conner and spoke in a quiet conversational tone. "I will be interviewing Miss Romanov in her office when everything wraps up. Will you stay inside, or go to the car? I am sure if I mentioned something to Miss Romanov, she would understand." Ariana looks to Conner's face for a response. She was tempted to ask how his socializing was going, be decided that that moment may be a little challenging given all who was standing around.

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally Romanov

"Lovely." Sally says to Ariana with a smile.

Conner Greyson

"I will wait inside." Conner says with little to no inflection.

Player of the Month

Patrick Donovan

Wait, did she just express a desire to come home with me? I believe the proper way to express excitement in this situation is to fist pump and loudly proclaim my status as "the Man". However this does not seem to be the time or place.

Patrick merely smiles and nods at Martha.

"I believe that something could be arranged."

Tim Simmons

Tim remained expressionless as the reporter asked for an interview with Sally. Not that he hated reporters, in fact like most law enforcement officers he felt a bit of kinship with the weathered city reporters who saw the underside of a city like they did. However given the event, the gender, the lack of a cigarette, lack of a mustard stained tie and the woman's seeming faith in humanity, Tim did not feel a kinship with this cock blocking reporter.

"I kinda have to sort out all this bullshit for myself. In fact I was a little shocked to get your note." He replies once the reporter had moved on. "I know we were never anything official but I had half assumed that you'd found someone else and moved on."

S
    Sally Romanov

"No Love, the problem is that I don't have time for a relationship. Between my work and other commitments. I am sorry if you felt I was leading you on. I did have a very good time with you. And I would like to have good times again in the future. But I am not a long term kinda girl."

For your safety and mine...

Sally smiles with compassion. She knew that she had probably hurt the man by going so long without calling him. But Timothy needs to know that Sally was not long term.

Player of the Month

Tim Simmons

"Hey I'm married to my job, I knew that things were going to end up like this but what can I say, I'm just a stubborn son of a bitch." He half smiles at the notion.

"I liked being with you because it was something that made the rest of the world disappear for awhile. I knew that everything would still be there when it was over but it was nice to just forget about the world going to hell for a few hours."

He almost wanted to tell her that she made the Nightmares stop for a little while ... but that might freak her out.

Page 13 of 14 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.