Watch

Party Bus

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"This shit is going to be epic!" Allison's devlish smirk spoke volumes to the other girls of Alpha Phi, they were beginning to know it all too well.

The party bus worked its way through downtown heading to the first stop of the night, MIX Downtown. Though the bus was fairly empty at the moment, the excitment and energy of a half-a-dozen sorority girls more then made up for their lack of numbers.

The bus came to a stop outside of the dance club as the girls filed out and headed in...

At this time in the night, things were slowly picking up for MIX Downtown. There were no lines as of yet, but even so, stepping off a party bus outside of any venue was a sure-fire way to bypass whatever line there may have been. As they stepped into the club, the lack of activity did not hinder the girls in the least.

Claire glanced around for a moment and looked back to her sorority sisters. "Jaeger-bombs?" Almost on queue, the Alphi Phi entourage headed to the bar to get a "good start" into the night.

"Six Jaeger-Bombs!" Allison shouted to the bar-tender over the noise of the club. She started to work on the order, as Allison fiddled with her small black purse. "I got first round!"

With shots laid out, and college girls laying them back, the vibe in the club became all the more excited. More people seemed to trickle in as the Bus outside drew attention.

Allison reached into her purse, pulling out some silver-markers. She slowly and discreetly distributed them amongst the group of girls. They were going to leave their mark on downtown in more ways then one. Each of the girls knew damn well what mischief ran through Allison's mind.

"Shall we?" A slender brow raised as she turned to head into the bathroom. Playing into the fun, Claire and Sarah quickly followed...

The three girls huddled into a bathroom stall, closing the door and getting to work. Each left their mark, though Allison also left a bit for the cacophony. After a few minutes of giggling artistic endeavors, they left the stall and headed back out.

It did not take long until another round of Jaeger-bombs was in the works...

This was the pregame after all...

One round turned to four...

And four turned into more...

Was Downtown ready?
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich was making every effort to become more comfortable with the activities that single 20 and 30-somethings used to fill their evenings in this day and age. He'd been recommended several clubs and bars, but all of those were owned by fellow Kindred, which guaranteed he'd encounter his kind. That was counter-productive. He needed to mingle with the kine to make contacts. The secretary from City Hall had mentioned MIX Downtown.

Erich had done his best to conform to the fashions of the youth, eschewing his typical business attire for a more relaxed outfit.The clothing felt unnatural this was not the proper way to wear a tie, but the Maxim Magazine had recommended the outfit, so he purchased all the items and wore them exactly as in the picture.

Finding the lack of a line was pleasant, but it didn't stop him from slipping the doorman a twenty. Entering the club, his ears were assaulted by the beat, the abrupt shift in the volume of the sound was unpleasant, but it didn't take long for the Daeva to warm up to the rhythm. Even less time for him to mingle in with some of the gorgeous, young women on the dance floor, attempting to mimic the rather simple movements that passed for dancing these days. It wasn't a spectacular display, but with his looks it didn't need to be.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

It is certainly not wide-known knowledge, but Chris loves a party. He got embraced at one. He's way beyond the time of smiling awkwardly at everyone from a silent corner. Allison should know that though.

The Mekhet looks a bit hazy, and he's casually dressed as always. He just fed.

Now it's time for alcohol.

Since he's often around the Sac State, and since he follows the Alpa Phi's appearances because he knows Allison is almost an icon in it, Chris could not miss this particular party. After grinning at the bus, he makes his way to MIX. When stepping into the club his Beast is shortly drawn to an old looking man, dressed like the head of the Uni's chess club? But then the Priscus of Shadows the approaches nicest and undeniably most beautiful being in the club.

'Having fun already?!' He shouts while trying to catch the slightest attention. He gives Allison Black and the other ladies a handsome smile. 'Mind if I join for a couple of rounds?'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Allison Black

Allison Black

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Anything less would be uncivilized..." Allison said teasingly to Chris, using a simple playful sentence to answer both questions.

A couple of the girls took notice of their dialogue and watched intently and it was Claire who quickly chimed in. "You were at that party weren't you?" A smirk caught Claire's lips as she gave Allison a devilish look. "I'm in the mood for dancing..."

"Down." Holly replied quickly, heading out to the dance floor to give them a bit of space. Claire followed behind, and soon the other girls were heading out to.

Allison was left shaking her head. "Guess that was subtle?" She said with a giggle.

Allison glances past Chris for a moment as she eyes Erich. She saw him before Chris came up, and she did her best to keep her baser emotion's in check. Still, she couldn't help but spare a curious glance from time to time.

"I am sorry...you know?" Allison felt bad that she missed the event that Chris invited her to, and that she had kind of lost in touch with him lately.
    Allison Black
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

Played by Whisper

Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich had been carefully watching the Hot Lady at the bar. His beast had been urging him to challenge the creature since he'd walked in, wanting him to stake this establishment as his own hunting ground. Erich was well practiced in keeping his beast in check and chained the damned thing down, ordering the beast to heel. Seeing the prey move away from the predators he excused himself from the dance floor.

He approached the two, regarding them both confidently. The man is Chris Woodling, Herald Villiers introduced us at the Safari when I first got there. The woman, my she's attractive and she seems to fit seamlessly in this element. I wonder how old she is, I doubt she's much if any older than I judging by the strength of her beast. Perhaps she's a child of this era. Erich's thoughts though, were not apparent on his face. As he neared, the attractive man broke into a smile, and offered his right hand to the man for a shake. His smooth voice, though raised to be heard of the din of the music thumping in the background, was no less pleasant. "Mr. Woodling, it's great to see you again." After greeting the attractive man, he turns and smiles at Allison.

Emma French

PRE

The place was hard to miss with the party bus outside. Emma quietly chuckled to herself as she look at the bus. She was determned to have some fun. Tonight she is dressed in a hot pink dress and sexy strappy shoes. She was going to try to not worry about security, however she couldn't resist checking out the bus for weak unprotected areas. Tonight was about fun, and maybe a little research to help with her social cognitive work. She would watch and learn. After checking out the bus she headed into the club. Emma saw Chris and Allison together, they were cute. Emma looked at the dance floor watching the social interactions of the crowd.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris chuckles softly with a grin. 'Certainly.' He agrees equally playful. Slightly curious he hears what Allison's friends have to say. Well friends? The Mekhet doesn't know how much Allison befriends her food.

When she apologies, Chris is not entirely sure what she's talking about. Or actually if she's talking about something particular. He remembers her as being a bit off lately. He starts teasing, 'You should do more to make it up to me, but I don't blame you. I guess I shouldn't ask too much.' A shrug follows, guys should never blame a girl.

Then when the old/young man joins them Chris nods. 'Mr Passions, indeed it is. Have you already met the lovely Allison Black?' He looks at them both, wondering, but actually expected they had met.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Pleasure to meet you..." The smile touches upon the tone of her voice. She glanced back to Chris and gave a helpless shrug. "On the bright side...at least I have nothing but time to make it up to you..."

Her eyes caught sight of Emma, and even though her smile did not waiver, she felt the panic sink in. Strangely, instead of fleeing from a more fearsome predator, she held up a hand to wave her over.

The perks of our social gatherings I guess...

"There's Emma."
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Emma French

PRE

Emma looked up and saw Allison waving her over. As she neared the group beast whined, wanting to play with the weaker beast. Wishing all of their kind, including her, had masks they could wear, Emma shoved her beast down with a promise of fun later. "Hot bus, Allison. What an awesome idea." Emma smiled a greeting to Chris then turned to a distiguished looking man. Extending a hand she smiled, "Hi, I'm Emma French."

Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich's beast is confused, wanting to fight one woman, but flee from the other. The Shark is unmoved as he forces the beast back into its cage. He nods to Allison, I assure you the pleasure is mine."

He turns and smiles at Emma, shaking her hand carefully. "Erich Passions, esquire. It's nice to meet you Ms. French." He looks about at the gathered. "I suppose a night out on the town, ones' bound to bump into acquaintances."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread