1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Circle of Arrows

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

After returning to the Circle of Creation, West gathers them in the training yard.

"So, we can split y'all up between the two First Talons," he said, then grinned, "Or we can see who's got what, one on one. Up to y'all."
    Nimbus

PRE

Tug did his best to conceal the smile creeping up his face. Finally. It had only been a year and a half since he played his last down, but his world had changed so much since then, he sometimes felt like he was remembering someone else's life. The call to competition was like a lightning rod, commanding his full attention, and he felt like himself again, if only for a while.

"I vote one on one. I'm willing to go first." He begins his warm-up routine of cracking his neck, then shoulders, wrists, knuckles, ankles, toes...It's rather unsettling how much of his body is capable of popping, but that's just one of the things that ten years of playing one of the most brutal sports on Earth can do to your anatomy.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

(( I'll run these in Sanctums as seperate threads, to not clutter this one up, and then we'll return here. I'll do as many simultaneous ones as you guys want, so if all 8 want to tee off, we'll do 4 seperate simultaneous threads ))
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

((what are the sparring rules?))

Orphan

PRE

Orphan shrugs. "Either way's fine with me. I'd enjoy a chance to work on some teamwork, but since we're all on the same team, it might be good for all of us to get a sense of what everybody brings to the table. So maybe we should do a bit of that first."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

(( No rules unless both parties agree. Yield or Incap, Ankh will heal up both ))
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

PRE

"Whaddaya say, Orphan? Buyin' a ticket to the gun show?" Tug grins as he flexes a huge bicep.

Orphan

PRE

Orphan grins and nods his head. "Sure, why not? Let's go for it. We going unarmed, armed and blunted, real armed, or anything goes?"

PRE

Tug remembers what they had just witnessed at Granite Park before answering Orphan's question.

"Our enemies don't pull punches; neither should we. Anything goes."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

(( Orphan and Tug continue here ))

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread