Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Called on the Carpet

John quietly greets everyone and quickly shuffles Dr. Roberts off to his office after the necessary niceties.

"Doctor, I assume you know why I have called you in. Your lack of attention to Concilium affairs has cast a bad light on you, sir." Dee says plainly, with an obvious lack of emotion."

s
    something random

Is there anything I can do to repair the damage?

"Well sir, your first step for reconciliation is to explain to me what you felt was more important than your attendance of a mandatory Concilium meeting. Being part of the awakened community imparts a greater responsibility than a book club, or monthly poker game. You have sworn the Hippocratic Oath. I know you are no simpleton, nor a lay-about. Sadly it leads me to believe you are manifesting a blatant disregard for Concilium business." John pauses.

While his comments and poignant, he has remain mono tone and sounds almost disinterested.

"So Doctor what say you?" John stares blankly at you.

s
    something random

"There was a major emergency at the hospital which forced me to work late."

"I see.... I see you lacked the foresight to clear your day for a Concilium meeting. I see your priorities lie not with the Concilium, nor your fellow awakened." John says mechanically.

"Now you shall see that your actions have ramifications. Doctor you are in the eyes of the Concilium and in my eyes not wort of your current status. From hence forth you are demoted."

"Is there anything I can do to repair the damage? You ask. Yes, show due respect to the awakened society. Uphold that which you are honor bound. Know your place. Come when called. We will not cater to a physicians ego here sir."

s
    something random

I apologize that I was unable to make it to the meting. May i ask was anything deciused that I should be aware of

John looks at Roberts and then heads over to his desk, he begins to rummage through some papers, then opens up it laptop. After an uncomfortably quiet few minutes, he looks up at Roberts and says.

"I have my notes here. Would you like me to transcribe them in to a digital format for you first sir? Maybe you would like an embedded PDF for your perusal. That is what I normally do for underlings that don't have the time to concern themselves with Concilium affairs. Perhaps I can get you a Starbucks too?"

He stares up at Dr. Roberts waiting for his response.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

~~Narration~~

John and Dr. Roberts conclude their discussion, and Roberts ask for a Portal back to his home town. John complies.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Closed Thread