Ended
Watch

Just a scene at a bar

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    t
    tragedyjones

"Hmpf. Acknowledged, you say?" A scowl fell over her otherwise attractive features - she never asked to be Gangrel, to be Bruja, but it was in her blood, and something about the very word made her skin crawl. "Well then, I'll have to do that sometime."

With a smirk, she reached out and pat Chris on the shoulder. "So.. where can a gal get a bite to eat in this town, hmm?"

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max checks his watch; he had given them a good 5 minutes, enough time to play patty-cake and exchange phone numbers. But he had a job to do, and right now that job was setting on a bar stool in leather and heels. He comes up silently behind the two, leaning onto the bar to muscle his way into the conversation.*

Right now? Nowhere. Since I can assume you haven't checked in with your local family by that little display at the door, I'm pretty sure it's a safe bet you haven't met the powers that be either. But lucky you, I can help you with that!

Max Heinz, one of the long, pale arms of the law around here; and you just happened to stumble onto the one stop shop for all our new arrival's needs. Sooooo, why don't you follow me...
    *He inclines his head towards the unobtrusive stairway down to the next level* and we can get you up to date before people start getting all "stabby" around here, hmm?

t
    tragedyjones

The frown returned to her face. "Oh honey, if I had any family in this town, I would have kept on moving..." A sigh escaped her lips but she nodded. "Well then Max, on the interest of being on the right side of the law for the first time in a long time... how's about I do just that. No one worth talking to really likes getting stabbed, after all."

Giving a polite smile back to Chris, she rose from her stool and waited for Max to lead on. "After you, boss."

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max can only smile; with nothing friendly in the predatory grin he flashes the woman.* They have a bad habit of that in Sacramento. Very transitory around here.

*Max turns away from the bar, headed towards the stairway. Once they were safely descending them and out of earshot, he turns back to the woman.* Just a little tip: The city forbids weapons in public places. More importantly, you almost stepped into an Elysium carrying weapons. The first would have gotten you in trouble with the police. The second would have gotten you staked. Make sure you don't make that mistake again...

t
    tragedyjones

"Well when you point me in the right direction, I'll make an apology. Honest." A smile crept onto her lips. "I'm not used to it being safe to not have a weapon, I reckon." As they reached the bottom of the stairs, she bit down slightly on her lower lip.

"Umm... what's an Elysium?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Elysium
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris looks around a bit. He walks out of Avalon.... How nice of Max Heinz to take away my moment of socializing in the city... as if there are many Kindred downstairs right now.

Exit Scene for Chris ... if the scene continues at all?
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Doesn't look like it...
    End Scene
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.